Second Skin Audio

sp4 guys come inside

n8ball2013

less than 3 weeks from now, i will have a 3500 at .7 on each of mine. Daily, and a REAL 3500/more. And, im not worried in the slightest.

In my opinion, the team may take a bit more power, daily, but, they both have the same exact "weak" spot.

EDIT- i know of as many team subs that have failed (if you include AA) than the sp4 in the same manner.

(also, the failure rate on BOTH/ALL drivers is lower than any other maker, im just bringing a point up)

Now that there is NO mechanical failures, ..... well, you know where the weakness now lies. Its the same for both driver IMHO.

less than 3 weeks from now, i will have a 3500 at .7 on each of mine. Daily, and a REAL 3500/more. And, im not worried in the slightest.

In my opinion, the team may take a bit more power, daily, but, they both have the same exact weak spot.

EDIT- i know of as many team subs that have failed (if you include AA) than the sp4 in the same manner.

(also, the failure rate on BOTH/ALL drivers is lower than any other maker, im just bringing a point up)

Now that there is NO mechanical failures, ..... well, you know where the weakness now lies. Its the same for both driver IMHO.

What's the weakness?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

In my opinion, the team may take a bit more power, daily, but, they both have the same exact weak spot.

What's the weakness?

For me?

Lifting them into an enclosure....... Ive seen NO weak spot in my application, spite the fact i cant give them what they want power wise...... Yet

What's the weakness?

For me?

Lifting them into an enclosure....... Ive seen NO weak spot in my application, spite the fact i cant give them what they want. :shrug:

Lmao hit the weight room, you actually had me thinking there was a weak point to the drivers themselves lol.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Realistically at .5 they should do about 3500 or so. Upgrades in power could always happen as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Realistically at .5 they should do about 3500 or so. Upgrades in power could always happen as well

IMHO, .... perfect for a daily, that will do it at show, a comp,....... demo all day, all night.

I dig a reliable rig, and system. Beat it like it owes you money, push it, here and there even, and .......... and then, do it again.

OBI with the lincoln on here has 4 SP4 15's..

He just went from 4 saz 2k's to 4 AA3800's. Don't know what ohm load. I assume 1ohm. Not sure what voltage he runs.

He said he can no longer play down into the 17hz range. I think he is playing low 20's fine though still. Tuned to 28. Not sure box specs. But he said they love that kinda power. Just do the obvious things like don't clip and good voltage.

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Thats where im going. The 95s are nasty but I have to be very careful what I play. I knew id be stretching them bjt didnt think itd be as bad.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

All Obando did was basically quad the power. He loves it...... And the drivers do to.

Also, the Fi coil options on the big boy subs are .7 or 1.4 .

Keep in mind when ordering...... ;)

(i love the thought of doing one per, at .7. im fucking pumped)

Archived