Experiment On Weight Loss *week Five Update*

be careful with the protein shakes, alot of the mixes out there have mass builders which will essentially add weight on your body, thus making you weigh more. If you are just trying to lose weight I say stay away from the protein. If you are working out and using a diet, then By all means, drink the shakes. They are meant for muscle building.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

i want the fat to dissapear not the muscle

i was planning on gettin back to 200+ pounds after i lost my fat

all muscle

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

be careful with the protein shakes, alot of the mixes out there have mass builders which will essentially add weight on your body, thus making you weigh more. If you are just trying to lose weight I say stay away from the protein. If you are working out and using a diet, then By all means, drink the shakes. They are meant for muscle building.

how very true u are. about SOME of them....100% whey protein i take made by EAS....period....nothing in it that makes u heavier...You will gain muscle by working out, but what does muscle need to grow? PROTEIN....every time u work out, your muscle tears and rebuilds its self on your off time.....If you workout your same muscles everyday and dont give them time to rest, they dont grow bigger....you need protein to help shorten the muscle breakdown period....i guess you may weigh "more" in terms that muscle is heavier than fat, but in this case you will still burn off your fat ne how.....The whey protein will also help speed up your metabolism...

Also...even studies have shown that just 25 grams (1 serving of powder) per day will fill u up more and cut the fat better

heres proof here

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i've lost 18 lbs by drinking sugar free crystal light instead of coke and mt dew. I buy cases of bottled water all the time, and some packets, also I eat less because working at subway has turned me into a bitch. From eating subway all the time, my stomach will NOT tolerate greasy food, I tried eating at burger king and got sick, I used to be able to eat there multiple times a day IF i wanted, not that I did.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i find this topic halarious. I'm called Twigz for a reason i'm 5'6 and 120 pounds. I eat more junk food than a fat person at the grocery store. I've been doing my job for 6 years and it's CULVERS. I've been eating this shit since I was 15 and now I am 21 and I haven't gained shit. If you want advice on how to lose weight get a "Physical job" that involves you constantly running around, bending down, moving your arms, your wrists, fingers and your always in motion you'll burn off calories like that. Also, only eat when you need to eat don't eat because you want to. oh yah drink all the beer you want beer has 0% fat but if you eat fatty foods with beer that's how u gain weight.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i find this topic halarious. I'm called Twigz for a reason i'm 5'6 and 120 pounds. I eat more junk food than a fat person at the grocery store. I've been doing my job for 6 years and it's CULVERS. I've been eating this shit since I was 15 and now I am 21 and I haven't gained shit. If you want advice on how to lose weight get a "Physical job" that involves you constantly running around, bending down, moving your arms, your wrists, fingers and your always in motion you'll burn off calories like that. Also, only eat when you need to eat don't eat because you want to. oh yah drink all the beer you want beer has 0% fat but if you eat fatty foods with beer that's how u gain weight.

You, my friend, have awesome genetics....lol yea and i guess a physical job wouldnt hurt either :lol: however, the beer part is wrong....With this guys diet (IH8), he is eating less, targeting calories, not so much the fat.....if theres a hundred calories a pop in a bud light, thats just like drinking soda, not good.....

Eclipse cd7000

how very true u are. about SOME of them....100% whey protein i take made by EAS....period....nothing in it that makes u heavier...You will gain muscle by working out, but what does muscle need to grow? PROTEIN....every time u work out, your muscle tears and rebuilds its self on your off time.....If you workout your same muscles everyday and dont give them time to rest, they dont grow bigger....you need protein to help shorten the muscle breakdown period....i guess you may weigh "more" in terms that muscle is heavier than fat, but in this case you will still burn off your fat ne how.....The whey protein will also help speed up your metabolism...

Also...even studies have shown that just 25 grams (1 serving of powder) per day will fill u up more and cut the fat better

heres proof here

absolutely. but Like I mentioned, and to "go along" with what he is trying to accomplish , it seems to me anyhow, is just get on the scale and see a smaller number every few days. some folks are not into workouts, they just wanna be thin. If you just wanna "weigh less" then you would want to avoid anything that is gonna bulk you up. Whey protein does help with metabolism, but one must read the labels carefully on the shake mixes, to make sure you get what you want. And the choices at the health food stores are kinda overwhelming.

Do what I am doing, go to the doctor and get a rx for phentermine. 12 lbs. in a month. !!! and started month two today.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

absolutely. but Like I mentioned, and to "go along" with what he is trying to accomplish , it seems to me anyhow, is just get on the scale and see a smaller number every few days. some folks are not into workouts, they just wanna be thin. If you just wanna "weigh less" then you would want to avoid anything that is gonna bulk you up. Whey protein does help with metabolism, but one must read the labels carefully on the shake mixes, to make sure you get what you want. And the choices at the health food stores are kinda overwhelming.

Do what I am doing, go to the doctor and get a rx for phentermine. 12 lbs. in a month. !!! and started month two today.

Wey protein bulks you up if you take too much.....Body builders take 1 gram per pound of body weight! He stated that he wants to lose the fat, not so much the muscle....Protein will help maintain the level with a couple scoops a day....No added weight, just around 120 calories each....If youre cutting calories such as he is, muscle begins to burn also, unless you're working out the muscles, which i think he stated that he is....Now, with him cutting cals and working out, his muscles wont get a chance to recoop w/out the tein....

I can see where youre goin with this tho...Massive amounts of weight can be added if you take a certain dose as mentioned above....But the couple scoops is for the health of him and his muscles, not the bulking up....

Eclipse cd7000

a lot of small meals with very low sodium is the best diet for weight loss. Sodium retains water in the muscles=bad. Also a good mix of weight lifting and various cardio will help a ton....make sure you find plenty of time for working out and stick to a good diet plan, and within a few months you will be golden...

...also if you want to turn fat into muscle quick make one of those meals into a smoothie and add creatine to it....that shit is magic.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Archived