Well I prefer mountain dude over it all but I was thinking about this and I ask alot of people this so I thought I would share this with my cool new enternet friends

but ya, mountain dew, lately I've been pretty fond of the blue MT. dew

GA. Coke ain't got shit on Pepsi. And I think you got the north and south mixed up, your words and map contradict one another.

Pepsi 90% of the time, but it's hard to beat a tall ice-cold coke on hot days.

More of a root-beer and cream soda guy though :D

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Up until about 2001 i was 100% a Pepsi dude,then Pepsi went stupid and decarbonized their

drinks or something,then i was forced to do something i never dreamed of=moving to Coke!

I also like the old pepsi emblem much better..BUT that siad i'll take BARQUE's Root Beer any

day of the week over those two!!

I think it all comes down to where its fromrather then each individuals personal opinion, cuz Cokes from Atlanta, so its a southern drink and southern people are asses about being different. And everybody forgets about RC.

And as a side note, It just started raining here in beautiful AZ......WERE ALL GONNA LIVE!!!

Word, it's cloudy and windy down here. It's only a matter of time before the rain comes. Guess I'll be up at 3 in the morning tonight washing up my car getting her ready for the trip up there tomorrow :D

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

And as a side note, It just started raining here in beautiful AZ......WERE ALL GONNA LIVE!!!

Word, it's cloudy and windy down here. It's only a matter of time before the rain comes. Guess I'll be up at 3 in the morning tonight washing up my car getting her ready for the trip up there tomorrow :D

atleast were aloud to wash our cars, I just learend about the water laws in CA, I could not live there for that reason, and other reasons. If I show up my truck will be covered in mud. I like to keep it pretty but we dont see mud that often, I did just spend 2 hours pressure washing my undercarrige and motor, might have to do it again

Born in Maryland, lived in Texas my whole life. Coke all dday. I hate pepsi. 2nd choice is pure cane dr.pepper

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Archived