Sundown Audio

Soundstream Labs Terantula 3000 watt legit? SSL Legit across the board?

dharris2488

If you have the budget, have you considered 2 sundown x 12s on a crescendo bc2000d... That amp does rated power and is pretty nice.

I haven't checked those out yet. Heard of them, but had my mind set on SQ/AQ subs. Doesn't mean I can't change my mind :) I need to figure out a way to stabalize my 13.5-6 volts I have coming into the amp. I guess get another battery and hope for the best.... I'm going to start another topic over in electrical about possible ways to change the voltage regulator on my POS Toyota Camry. I want at least 14 volts. That would help so much in my situation.

Thanks for all the input guys and gals (if any, didn't check to see). I appreciate it. 32 hz at 4 cubes. I can manage that...

2013 Toyota Camry SE

240a MechMan HO Alternator

1/0 Welding Flex Cable Big 3

CT Sounds 4000.1D

Kenwood XR400-4 Mid/High Amp

SoundQubed Q4-120 Mid Amp

Infinity Kappa 6.5 components

Kappa 6x9's for rear deck fill (coming out)

(4) 8" PRV 8MB450's

Set of SoundQubed SuperTweets

(2) DSS Ethos 12's D2's @32.5hz (building 4th order enclosure)

(2) SQ HDC3 10's @ 33.5hz (current build, loving them)

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

100 sq/ft Stinger RoadKill Sound Deadner

120 sq/ft QMat Sound Deadener

(4) Juice Box Black Cherries

Lots and Lots of feet of SHCA wire, along with 50' of Welding 1/0

2 Runs of 1/0 Positive front to back

ToolMaker Everywhere

• 2 weeks later...

Soundstream? Cough cough garbage .. Whew ..excuse me..naw don't waste ur money might as well get hifonics ..in my opinion they're better than sound stream. If you really don't want to spend a lot of money I'd just keep an eye on the classifieds here on smd. A lotta good stuff goes up for sale. 1 guy has a ct sounds 2500 for sale.. Another guy has a bc3500 that needs a capactor replaced for cheap. And any computer store could fix that.

You need trunk space to get groceries and shit...bitches love groceries

Well the BC and SQ will be better. But you will pay for that quality. But for the money Soundstream isn't all that bad. I know a few people who run them and are more than pleased. But for the guy above saying Hifonics over Soundstream, that's a joke. I wouldnt wouldnt whiz on a hifonics to put the fire out. lol.

Again the BC and SQ are the better option.

truthsayer

Archived