NBA ruling. Was it just? and such? What you think? (Donald Sterling)

Because the PLAYERS are such paragons of virtue and good behavior it's a shame that a team owner would sully the good name and reputation of the organization.

Good God. Are there really still adults who get emotionally invested in watching people play a game with a ball? Grow up... and if you're that upset by someone's opinion, grow a pair of eggs. What a bunch of thumbsucking children we are as a society.

You are basically saying that it's ok, just let him keep everything and just go back to business as usual?!

You are supporting the theory that the rich and powerful can do whatever they want and are above the law and public opinion...'

I say NO, hold his feet to the fire and make him accountable for his actions... That's what we are sorely lacking in this country... ACCOUNTABILITY!!

Because the PLAYERS are such paragons of virtue and good behavior it's a shame that a team owner would sully the good name and reputation of the organization.

Good God. Are there really still adults who get emotionally invested in watching people play a game with a ball? Grow up... and if you're that upset by someone's opinion, grow a pair of eggs. What a bunch of thumbsucking children we are as a society.

You are basically saying that it's ok, just let him keep everything and just go back to business as usual?!

You are supporting the theory that the rich and powerful can do whatever they want and are above the law and public opinion...'

I say NO, hold his feet to the fire and make him accountable for his actions... That's what we are sorely lacking in this country... ACCOUNTABILITY!!

What ACTIONS? He made no action, he expressed his personal beliefs in private and the recording has been spread around lol. So you think if you made a rrcist comment at home, to your friend, you should get fired from your job? Yeah that makes a lot of sense...

Team NorthWestSPL

Btw not to be a douche, but there are more than 30 owners in the NBA Kyle. Conglomerates own a vast majority of all the sports teams.. They are franchises. For instance shaq is a 25% stake owner of the Sacramento Kings. The NBA, MLB, and NFL actually OWN every team, legally speaking.. They at least own the rights to each franchise.

But in this day and age it's impossible to tell who actually owns what, with all the financial jibberish and mumbo jumbo that go into contracts and ownership.

Partner, and OWNER is different.

THERE ARE 30 OWNERS in the NBA

Others, have STAKE..

(how are you going to retire??)

Do you invest at ALL?

I understand all that.. I have a BA in business management so I know how the securitization of ownership contracts and investments work..

No I do not invest in them, and I advise you not to either, or at least heavily diversify and go mutual fund.

I invest in actual gold and silver FYI

Btw not to be a douche, but there are more than 30 owners in the NBA Kyle. Conglomerates own a vast majority of all the sports teams.. They are franchises. For instance shaq is a 25% stake owner of the Sacramento Kings. The NBA, MLB, and NFL actually OWN every team, legally speaking.. They at least own the rights to each franchise.

But in this day and age it's impossible to tell who actually owns what, with all the financial jibberish and mumbo jumbo that go into contracts and ownership.

Partner, and OWNER is different.

THERE ARE 30 OWNERS in the NBA

Others, have STAKE..

(how are you going to retire??)

Do you invest at ALL?

I understand all that.. I have a BA in business management so I know how the securitization of ownership contracts and investments work..

No I do not invest in them, and I advise you not to either, or at least heavily diversify and go mutual fund.

I invest in actual gold and silver FYI

lol

k

anyway.. you investing in gold and silver... does that make you GOLD and SILVER owner?

No...

Edit- i work for a living, and my lawyer does most of that "thinking" for me..

but..... ... your wrong in thinking there are more that 30 owners in the NBA..... PERIOD

What ACTIONS? He made no action, he expressed his personal beliefs in private and the recording has been spread around lol. So you think if you made a rrcist comment at home, to your friend, you should get fired from your job? Yeah that makes a lot of sense...

It does acutally

If i express i dont like asians.... well...

but, if the company president did.........??? that isnt differnet to you?

edit 2 - see the other times hes been sued for...... in the past.......

Lol wow we got way off track here.. And were both saying the same thing essentially..

"Owner" is such an open vague term.

Yes you are correct that there are 30 people that represent the ownership or are the majority owners (the owners as you are referring to). But the minority stake holders are still technically "owners" (that is what I was saying). If one of those minority stake holders did this, it wouldn't be that big an issue, but bc it was the "face of ownership" or majority owner, that's why it's an issue.

My friend owns 3 subways, doesn't mean he OWNS Subway.. But he's still an owner.. See what I'm saying.. I

The Magic picture had nothing to do with the recording. That was just TMZ "making" it a story. Or fueling the fire.

TMZ is allegedly going to be looking at a lawsuit as a result of this too.

Nope...

only if they submit to court of law..

They are fine..... not even a problem there

Using someone's picture without their consent doesn't only apply in a court of law IIRC.

EDIT: Lawsuit is allegedly being filled by the other girl in the picture not Sterling.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The Magic picture had nothing to do with the recording. That was just TMZ "making" it a story. Or fueling the fire.

TMZ is allegedly going to be looking at a lawsuit as a result of this too.

Nope...

only if they submit to court of law..

They are fine..... not even a problem there

Using someone's picture without their consent doesn't only apply in a court of law IIRC.

EDIT: Lawsuit is allegedly being filled by the other girl in the picture not Sterling.

THis isnt a court of law

Archived