NBA ruling. Was it just? and such? What you think? (Donald Sterling)

^I actually agree like I have told everyone I know (whether they are now pissed at me or not). If he is a racist prick so be it. He had that conversation in private he did not direct it at anyone. We all know there are racist people out there and he is older so he is forever stuck in his ways. Im a little lost how he can date an ethnic woman and be racist but that is neither here nor there. All in all I knew the punishment would be harsh. I am on the fence about how I feel about the whole thing because I mean honestly if thats how he feels then that's on him as long as he not trying to spew that mess in my face I don't really care.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Just goes to show you dont be fucking with them hoes. The chick who has the tape is actually under investigation and has a lawsuit pending from the clippers. There may be more to this than meets the eye. I think the reaction was swift and unjust if the only evidence was the tape. For one its an illegal recording. For two she has been confirmed as saying she would get even and for three what happened to innocent until proven guilty. I haven't heard the tape but I want to know what ever has been said has not been edited prior to him getting his punishment. Remember back to the zimmerman tape. MSNBC or whoever it was altered the tape to make it sound worse than it was. Once the full tape came out it wasn't what it was made to look.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Let's go backa nd flip it now too. Whats a 31 year old woman doing with an 80 some year old man to begin with? That answer should be obvious. She's not bad looking she can get a much younger man. She just can't get a man worth 2.1 billion dollars plus.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

He will hide behind lawyers and no..... he wont have to sell.

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

he will still be a very wealthy man.when you have that much money and power you really have to watch what you say and do.normal people would get fired every second if they would apply this to everyone.theres millions of ignorant people in the world,this will not change and racism will probably never completely go away.

The league will more than likely force him to sell.. The only way around it is if his family maintains ownership but he has no part...'The NBA has the rights to every team, they can dictate shit like that since they are legally the parent company (the teams being subsidiaries).

Hes a racist old fuck anyway, my guess is this is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to this guy, I say gut the bastard. No room for that type of ignorance and intolerance in today's society. Especially since he was in a high position of power and opportunity.

I kinda like the fact that he dropped the hammer on Sterling. Racism will never go away, but blatant bigots shouldn't be representative of the league. The legality of the recording is irrelevant. Its out now, and so are everyone's opinions.

As far as him keeping the team, there's a very good chance he will. He can cite the Fair Trade Clause, arguing that he will be forced to sell for well less than the actual amount the team is worth.

Nate, once you hear the recording, and see the entire press conference from this morning, its pretty clear how bad this guy is. Sterling admitted to the investigators that it was indeed him on the tape. He doesn't care, he's rich.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Just goes to show you dont be fucking with them hoes. The chick who has the tape is actually under investigation and has a lawsuit pending from the clippers. There may be more to this than meets the eye. I think the reaction was swift and unjust if the only evidence was the tape. For one its an illegal recording. For two she has been confirmed as saying she would get even and for three what happened to innocent until proven guilty. I haven't heard the tape but I want to know what ever has been said has not been edited prior to him getting his punishment. Remember back to the zimmerman tape. MSNBC or whoever it was altered the tape to make it sound worse than it was. Once the full tape came out it wasn't what it was made to look.

It wasn't edited. They say he records himself because he was beginning to forget things. The recording made me laugh my ass off I am not even going to lie the shit he said you honestly would have to think "this old fart is crazy" it sounded like an old dude just rambling randomness. I had to ask if he was even sober during this conversation because it 100% made no sense.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived