Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 for got to ask should I use 3/4 mdf?
MoFatt0529 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 5$ You should pay him $5 for the crap. OP - not everyone drives a car like yours, so we don't know how big the box can be. We need to know what will fit in your car. How wide can it be? How tall can it be? How far is it from the back seat to the rear of the vehicle? I just figured how big of a box you could fit back there, It should fit, I think he had dimensions in his second post but edited them out? anyways it wouldnt be custom but it would work. he can even wrap it in gray carpet
bkolfo4 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 17" high 40" wide 20" deep 17" by 6" port 28" deep 6.2 cubes~35 hz Are those internal dimensions?? Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
MoFatt0529 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 17" high 40" wide 20" deep 17" by 6" port 28" deep 6.2 cubes~35 hz Are those internal dimensions?? yes
MoFatt0529 Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 I had to double check my math before I said anything so I know its right haha, granted I didnt take out the thickness of the port walls but it should be good enough
Sergeant_Skyrim Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 We need you to actually go out and measure your own dimensions so that we can help you with a design that will fit in them. It'd also be helpful for you to tell us your goals, what type of music you listen to, etc. You gave us no information XD Build in progress
Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 ok I will get them tomorrow...
Aliaxer Rivera Posted April 30, 2014 Author Report Posted April 30, 2014 so that means that the external dimensions are 1 or 2 inches bigger?? starting the box friday
Joe X Posted April 30, 2014 Report Posted April 30, 2014 Check the suggested dimensions to fit your vehicle, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 5":
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.