Second Skin Audio

just curious if anyone else is runnin maxxsonics subwoofers

not me perspnally but at my shop we get alot of them returned. they keep blowing with all kinds of different levels in them. small and large amounts

----reference's----

meade916

Guest Nismofreak

like I always say. You get what you pay for line. The subs I would look into are the xxv olympus and stuff like that. Stay away from titan and brutus subs

I used to have a 99 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended cab with a 10" Hifonics Brutus and it sounded good and clean, Very cheap too. Still have it sitting in my closet actually. Wouldn't say they are the best but decent for their price.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

most people that have shops put thier stuff in tend to turn up thier amps, all the kids at my school that did this did the same thing and where blowing thier subwoofers. i dont think the hifonics are that bad of a sub for the price you can get em for, just dont overpower/clip them and they will last a long time.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

like I always say. You get what you pay for line. The subs I would look into are the xxv olympus and stuff like that. Stay away from titan and brutus subs

well thats what i did, i got the 2412s

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I have 2 of the 12" 2400 rms Goliaths just chillen in my room, my cuz wants to buy them and put them in his explorer, but when i had them hooked up in my car they wanged pretty well, made my eyes water even at half volume.

let me know if he doesnt buy them :D

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc