You Might Be A Dbdragger/bassracer When

ALPINE408

when your team mates patio looks like this

Posted Image

Is that what it takes to try and get earthquake products loud? :lol:

And I bet you could find someone to haul those off and try to make a buck off them :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Is that what it takes to try and get earthquake products loud? :lol:

And I bet you could find someone to haul those off and try to make a buck off them :blink:

wow nothing can stay on topic here oh well.....

i heard about that who got the free box then sold it???? thats not right

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

or when you drop this much cash and it dont even cover 1/4 of the total build cost

Posted Image

Posted Image

quit showing everyone my money lol. :blink:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

wow nothing can stay on topic here oh well.....

i heard about that who got the free box then sold it???? thats not right

that would be justin (xtremespl) :lol:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Also you might be a DB Dragger/bassracer when you have a 900.00 crx and put 20K into it retail just to have fun!!!!

Not hating, missing that from before I got married, woman and kids are robbing me blind :huh:

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!

Archived