Sonic Electronix

Whatever the largest battery you can fit under your hood along with big 3 in 1/0 wire. If voltage issues still pertain(dropping below 12.8v very quickly) then another battery should be added to the rear. Assuming you can fit a d3400 under the hood, if you MUST, something like a D925 in the rear would be great. But since this hobby can quickly become an obsession, and nothing stays small forever, it may be worth upgrading to say an XP2000 or adding another D3400 in the rear.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just upgrade your battery under the hood to an AGM and you should be fine

ftfy!
?

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

the clipping light is actually pretty far off from the dd1. if i turn it up to the clipping light i stay in the 13 range. if i turn it to the dd1 distortion i drop to the 11s ... I'm working on that tho!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the clipping light is actually pretty far off from the dd1. if i turn it up to the clipping light i stay in the 13 range. if i turn it to the dd1 distortion i drop to the 11s ... I'm working on that tho!

hmmmm now I want to tune it with a DD1 lol.

My 4 gauge run is only ~14ft so it's not too bad. The 4 gauge is rated for 150a up to 20ft. Amp never gets warm or anything. Shit bangs my temp XFL nicely. Im sure when I get my 0 gauge wire installed, it'll really wake up

it will have a slight increase in power from the wire. but the difference between the clip light and the dd1 (on my deck) is +3 volume difference. clip light.comes on at 39 dd1 is set at 42 so 43 is distortion on the dd1.

at the dd1 setting the clip light is on allot. but istill usually don't let it clip. mostly bbecause i like to keep the voltage up. if your voltage is low your gain setting changes and you can still clip so... better safe then sorry!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

it will have a slight increase in power from the wire. but the difference between the clip light and the dd1 (on my deck) is +3 volume difference. clip light.comes on at 39 dd1 is set at 42 so 43 is distortion on the dd1.

at the dd1 setting the clip light is on allot. but istill usually don't let it clip. mostly bbecause i like to keep the voltage up. if your voltage is low your gain setting changes and you can still clip so... better safe then sorry!

well my headunit doesn't distort lmfao

Factory headunit. 35/35. When I used a friends DD1, it didn't pick up distortion when using it on the headunit. I set the volume at 30 and use that as the max undistorted position.

do a big 3 and use a d3400 under the hood if it fits. u can also use the battery calculator on the XS website, or contact Nate. He's very helpful. Just give them a call or shoot him a PM.

2004 Jeep Liberty Limited

2 13w7s

skar 3500

cnf mids (soon)

xs batteries

Archived