Sonic Electronix

Do you use car audio brand decals on your car?

I only have one vinyl on my truck, I'm lucky enough that nobody where I live knows what Sundown is.

Besides, there lots of kids at the high schools that load up their rear windows with monster stickers...looks so stupid and I don't want to be associated with them.

Avalanche

Alpine Type S comps

Alpine Type S 10''

Alpine MPR-F300

Alpine MRX-M50

Mechamn 270

XS Power d3400s

Yes. In fact I have a ton. Huge Soundstream logo across the top of the windshield with DD logos on each side. Slamology, KNU, Sky high, DD, and Soundstream logos on the back, Soundstream and XS power logos on the side along with a Techforce decal. I really like the look of them and have had them on for a while with no problems so we will see. even if someone gets in my car though they won't get anything out. I have considered taking some off though.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

I use to then I stopped for years. After dealing with Mike Singer and the DC guys I do have a singer alt sticker across the front of my windshield and a DC one in the corner. I tend to toss stickers on then take them off after a week or so but these have stayed on for about a month now. I would prefer to get paid to advertise but DC (Cody, Nick and the local shop manager) and Mike have been too good to me not to give them some free advertisements. :twirl:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177477-slowboring-07-trailblazer-build/

Pioneer DEH-80PRS
PRV 8MR400-NDY (eight)

PRV TW350Ti (6)
Sky High 1/0 OFC, 12 gauge and 8 gauge
TM Metalworkz battery terminals

120 sqft Hushmat
XS Power D3100 (6)
Singer 350 Amp Alt

Singer 320 (2)
American Bass SQL3200

JL Audio JX360/4

Crossfire XS 8K (2)

DC Audio XL 15s (6)

VbjgkeI_zpsc016cd1e.jpg

I dont and not just because of thieves but because the dumbass kids that drive Hondas around here sticker bomb their cars and think its ok to turn extremely busy streets into a drag strip. I don't want to be associated with that kind of stupidity.

I'm willing to advertise for companies with great customer service which I've had with both Rockford and fosgate.

Rockford has giving me 2sheets of stickers/decals, a shirt, and a vip pin from this years CES show. The local shop in Alaska I gave a decal for gives me 1/2 off labor for auto starts since I don't like doi g those myself, great pricing on RF gear and I've got a good amount of 8 gauge free and some 4 and 0 gauge free.

stuff like that is worth advertisement.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

i do, i live in the middle of nowhere and work has cameras outside. and the rare times i go to the mall or something like that i always look for a sec camera to park near. plus.if the thieves could actually get my gear out in less then 30mins I'd be more impressed then upset! my gear is secured with all sorts of weird screws and bolts. not to mention 6 L brackets just for the subs. plus i see so many kids around me with decals even tho they don't have anything i blend right in. i just don't blare my music in public where i Can be seen and followed. not to mention i don't like to "show" off at red lights and neighborhoods.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

this said I've had 3 systems stolen in my lifetime. not one car had any kind of decal! it was from going full tilt around a neighborhood then stopping for a while and leaving the car. since then no more public pounding And i disconnect the trunk release from the car. been a long time since. but live and learn right!

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff