Sonic Electronix

Anyone ever get a refund from Dc Power Inc

honda civic??? dont they got that eld thing that makes the alt charge low to save gas if there is no demand?

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Normally yes but because of the gm regulator no. When they sent the gm regulator the plug only had two wires to hook up one was the L circuit for the light on the dash and they other was the sense wire which they put a ring terminal on so all i had to do was attach it to the power stud on the alt. I tried turning the ac on and lights on a rev the motor when i pulled into my parking spot at work at work and it didn't change the voltage at all.

That's your issue. When I drive my 96 accord I have to have headlights, AC, or heater on at all times otherwise the ELD shuts down your alternator for better mpg. Fuuuuu honda.

Try that and report back. Pop your headlights or your AC on and drive a few miles.

Also... If your over 45mph then you don't need any accessories on to keep your voltage high. The ELD senses the constant engine rpm and doesn't bother shutting off the alternator

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Interesting Miguels. What exactly does it connect to? I'll research it but for $520 I honestly don't think I should have to buy anything else to make this alt work properly, however, if it solves the issue I'm all for it. Swordlordboy1234 the eld isnt controlling anything since its not hooked up. I had concerns that with it and computer not controlling the alt the check engine light would pop but I called DC about it and they said it wouldn't.

on my truck i would charge at 13.8 added the vcm and now im always at 14.5. if i didn t have audio then i wouldnt care if it was at 13.8 but i want to get the most off the amplifiers and needed more voltage for that

Miguels I looked at the mechman website it looks like that might would solve my issue. I believe I'm gonna wait and see what dc says on monday and go from there. Everyone keeps saying Dc's alts are badass and I think I would agree but these voltage regulators seem to be halfass which I'm guessing is my problem. Makes me want to sell everything and give up, but what would be the fun in that.

wait why do you have a gm harness if you have a honda civic? i dont think you can simply unplug your eld. it needs to be bypassed

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived