Choice of performance cars up to ~150k

Why dont you ask for the money in the form of an investment. You still have to insure those cars and do the maintenance on them and the upkeep may exceed your income quickly.

Trust me I have. I am quite a thrifty individual but this is a close friend that insists on this for my 21st birthday present but a few months late (if everything works out). If I ever run into any financial problems I am well looked after.

I assume your going to be parking this car in front of your mansion next to your yacht????

otherwise I would take better advantage of your inheritance-

Nope. Just a guy working his way through college paying for everything. While I do have a very wealthy family, I was never spoiled with monetary values. Instead, I was given as much opportunity to make something of myself and I couldn't have asked for better parents.

Like nate said. See if you can get it inform of investment. Make money off it rather than lose it with a car.

Read above

150k is a house and a car in some areas. House is a better investment than a supercar. Ar this point in my life thats what id do is pay off my house

Oh I know, but as I said before the gift is a car and thats that.

Agreed with spoon and n8. I'd ask for a cheap house for $150k.

GL!

Thanks!

If it was me personally I'd rather see the world than get a 150 grand car.

Once in a lifetime opportunity.

Or a house like said above ^

Read above

Or maybe its all a test and if you choose someething that will be an investment you get more or something.

Nope. Its good friend that insists on a car.

Invest, Travel the world, house, I'd do those first, but if this is the first of a few inheritances and just for a car now and those will come later, super snake, sickness. But I'm a mustang nut.

Considered

Insurance on any kind of car in that price range for a 21 year old male is going to be a BITCH though, if they'll even insure you at all.

You gotta let us know how much that will be, I'm hella curious

Yeaaaaa Ill looking into it haha

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/corvette-c7-stingray-hpe1000tt.html

Hennessey_HPE700_TwinTurbo_Corvette_Stin

HPE1000 Twin Turbo 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray

1000 bhp @ 6,300 rpm

ooooooooooooo

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

Id look at a 60k car and ask for a house. Or take the car sell it and take the money and invest. That much money could be spent elsewhere and make more sense.

But with no other options but to get a car id be looking at an aston martin.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Maserati maybe? Or there are quite a few Ferraris at or under 150k if you look Around like this one

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/ferrari/f430/1644373.html

But if I were you just check out the DuPont Registry online, don't know if they still sell the "magazine" of it but the websites easier anyway, I'm sure you've heard it before but if not, its ALL types of cars in and around your price range!

Id look at a 60k car and ask for a house. Or take the car sell it and take the money and invest. That much money could be spent elsewhere and make more sense.

But with no other options but to get a car id be looking at an aston martin.

Yea I know.

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

basic maintenance on exotic cars runs well into few thousand dollars.

Yeah my boy in The Bay has a Ferrari and he said basically if you can't afford to buy the car upfront then you're not going to be able to maintain it. But Wookie sounds like he can handle the upkeep, you got awesome family and friends man, cool that you're still grounded and working towards your own goals and career man!

basic maintenance on exotic cars runs well into few thousand dollars.

Yeah my boy in The Bay has a Ferrari and he said basically if you can't afford to buy the car upfront then you're not going to be able to maintain it. But Wookie sounds like he can handle the upkeep, you got awesome family and friends man, cool that you're still grounded and working towards your own goals and career man!

Appreciate it. I am almost done with my Criminal Justice degree and will be going to an academy over the summer. After I graduate and work for a few years in the system Ill go to San Antonio for the FBI testing center.

MY BUILD

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

you dont want something to flashy, you want to be under the radar

only way to do that is a srt8 charger, 300 or challanger. you can still drive the hell out of it but you wont have to worry about it as much as something thats more expensive

Archived