White Lightning Posted May 10, 2014 Report Posted May 10, 2014 What's with all of the threads with generic class D boards ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
dougie503 Posted May 10, 2014 Author Report Posted May 10, 2014 I did not c them on hear so I posted them .
hazestorm23 Posted May 10, 2014 Report Posted May 10, 2014 I did not c them on hear so I posted them . do you actually have any? Would be better if you had up close pics
dougie503 Posted May 11, 2014 Author Report Posted May 11, 2014 In about 45 to 60 days I should have 3 or 4 of them and a few other goodies
dougie503 Posted October 30, 2014 Author Report Posted October 30, 2014 This is also the ampere audio tfe 8.0
Andrew2944r Posted October 30, 2014 Report Posted October 30, 2014 This is also the ampere audio tfe 8.0 Same board but different parts Dougie but thanks for the input. Team Ampere Audio
Kyblack76 Posted October 30, 2014 Report Posted October 30, 2014 This is also the ampere audio tfe 8.0 Same board but different parts Dougie but thanks for the input. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
MADVIBES Posted July 18, 2015 Report Posted July 18, 2015 looks good DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.