Appreciate it! I ended up running out of resin the other day so I haven't gotten the glassing of the wall completed yet like I had hoped, and I'm still not back to Tampa yet so don't have some of the pics I wanted. But here are a few of some of the wall work so far.

Decided to start from the back of the back seat, with the thinking that I'd build as far forward as I needed to:

DSCN2849_zpsa3e436c1.jpg

Double layered back piece:

DSCN2856_zpsbbea252a.jpg

Secured it into place with metal 90s, ended up leaning forward slightly by the end but not by much:

DSCN2857_zps21f86da7.jpg

After that came the angled sides. I ended up using the same angles for each side to simplify things, and they met up at the edge of the 'floor':

DSCN2952_zpsf38e71f5.jpg

Everything put into place with 90s and glued and screwed together:

DSCN2953_zpsfb01ce61.jpg

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

This should be interesting.

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

This should be interesting.

That's what I'm aiming for!

work looks nice mate... nice subs too. tuned in for this one

Thanks man! Great minds must think alike haha ;)

A few more pics, I decided to go with the top piece next which is double layered like everything else:

DSCN2957_zps47bada7f.jpg

DSCN2956_zpse57d4217.jpg

The reason I did the top starting from the center was because I originally planned to do angled pieces again to maximize airspace, however the angles weren't the same from front to back as I had hoped. Decided next would be the inner baffle below:

DSCN2954_zps843acf8e.jpg

Nice ! im tunned in for this .

No 1 But me paid for this stuff and NO FREEBIES so no brand names (No Free Advertisement )

A SQ head unit

6 5.25

2 X 6x9s

P400.4

4001D

1 34s (Maybe time to change brand)

4 X 15" s

!/0 @ 2/0 OFC Wiring

:morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1:

ill say it like i always say it. F##K the DD-1. I don't care if you or anyone buys one. (well i do, but that isn't my point) Get an O-scope in the very minimum and learn how to use it or you are just guessing your settings like every other noob. :) once you master the O-scope then step up to a DD-1 or even better a DD-1 Plus.

Looking great dude! We both have 2 lvl 6's, you're going to love them....

How many cubes are you trying/going to end up with?

The wall itself is put together for the most part, minus the flush mount baffle. Ended up with 16 cubes of usable space inside before sub and port displacement. Pretty excited about that because I can always shrink if necessary as opposed to trying to find more volume

Nice ! im tunned in for this .

You and me both! Working on putting the last two batteries and 9k in so that I can try playing around with tuning it and all

I like it man. Tuned in.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Archived