Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...

hzsogood

im pushing maybe 450 hp and around 600 ft of torque on my 454.. cant ever get it to hook even with rear wheel drive.. my shit is not fast though. maybe a supercharger next year will get it around the 700hp

im pushing maybe 450 hp and around 600 ft of torque on my 454.. cant ever get it to hook even with rear wheel drive.. my shit is not fast though. maybe a supercharger next year will get it around the 700hp

Now just imagine the same hp/tq in a light fwd .. muscle car 1.5 60' traps 120, srt 2.1 60' , traps 130... power to weigh, weight distribution says it all

454 is a bad motor.. imo .. we have 421 small blocks around here running 8s, all motor..

Its like the 383 stroker.. Noone who knows motors thinks its awesome, everyone who does thinks your a woman for running it

people here dont like to use big blocks because of the cost.. most you can get out of a small block on all motor is around 500 hp and spending $$$$ to get there .. big blocks carry that big hp and tq with only a few mods.. i hate the gas mileage though. 4-5 miles to a gallon gets pricey

454 is a bad motor.. imo .. we have 421 small blocks around here running 8s, all motor..

Its like the 383 stroker.. Noone who knows motors thinks its awesome, everyone who does thinks your a woman for running it

let me know how bad they are when all you see is taillights for miles...

let me put your turbo on my truck at the boost you're running and i bet i will get to 1000hp and you will only be seeing dust.. there is no replacement for displacement.. seems to me you are the arrogant one here

At the end of the day its still a fucking Neon bro. If flying around at 150mph in a soup can gets you hard then go for it. I would much rather buy something slower that has even the slightest bit of luxury. A Neon makes a Nissan Altima look like a fucking Bently when it comes to amenities.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you took a car that 99% of people wouldn't be caught dead in and upgrade it to 400+ whp. The same thing can be done with a CRX for less money and will knock the wheels off an SRT4 so I'm not sure what the point of this thread is other than you trying to act hard. You asked for it too with your ridiculous thread title in case you're wondering about my response.

And in case you wanna start asking what I drive and talk shit go ahead. I happen to have a 2013 Scion TC that is a better all around car that I'm not embarrassed to pull up to traffic lights in.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Archived