Am I that fast?? Vids inside for questioning...

hzsogood

i dont see how stroking an engine to get more hp out of it makes someone a woman.. so if that makes us a woman wouldnt adding turbos and what not to make your 4 banger faster make you the same or even worse a cunt?

people here dont like to use big blocks because of the cost.. most you can get out of a small block on all motor is around 500 hp and spending $$$$ to get there .. big blocks carry that big hp and tq with only a few mods.. i hate the gas mileage though. 4-5 miles to a gallon gets pricey

Uhh.. false we have 421 small blocks all around here that smoke 621 big blocks... you read to much and dont build enough...

im pushing maybe 450 hp and around 600 ft of torque on my 454.. cant ever get it to hook even with rear wheel drive.. my shit is not fast though. maybe a supercharger next year will get it around the 700hp

454 is a bad motor.. imo .. we have 421 small blocks around here running 8s, all motor..

Its like the 383 stroker.. Noone who knows motors thinks its awesome, everyone who does thinks your a woman for running it

let me know how bad they are when all you see is taillights for miles...

let me put your turbo on my truck at the boost you're running and i bet i will get to 1000hp and you will only be seeing dust.. there is no replacement for displacement.. seems to me you are the arrogant one here

How am I arrogant? It seems like your trying to compensate your small pecker for additional cylinders... wow!!!! your 400 cubic inch with my tubo, can beat a 150 cubic inch 4 banger!!!! are you proud yet?

im pushing maybe 450 hp and around 600 ft of torque on my 454.. cant ever get it to hook even with rear wheel drive.. my shit is not fast though. maybe a supercharger next year will get it around the 700hp

454 is a bad motor.. imo .. we have 421 small blocks around here running 8s, all motor..

Its like the 383 stroker.. Noone who knows motors thinks its awesome, everyone who does thinks your a woman for running it

You're so full of shit it's spilling out of your mouth. Look at the end of the day everyone likes what they like wether that be a neon or a mustang or a god damn pinto it doesn't matter, all that does matter is that you like it. Now to come in here and say everyone else hates on you because it's a neon and then say it's mostly mustang drivers that are arrogant but then you start knocking everyone else's shit, well who's the arrogant one then? Also Show me all these people you know who think 383's and 454's are junk and I'll show a bunch of people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

youre the one adding power adders to your car to make it faster then talk shit about other cars.. i agree with a 421 beating a 620.. but it will cost more and have lots of power adders like blower nitrous or SC.. you add those to a 620 and youre in the 2000 hp mark doing 6 seconds

youre trying to compensate for your small pecker by adding turbos..

At the end of the day its still a fucking Neon bro. If flying around at 150mph in a soup can gets you hard then go for it. I would much rather buy something slower that has even the slightest bit of luxury. A Neon makes a Nissan Altima look like a fucking Bently when it comes to amenities.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you took a car that 99% of people wouldn't be caught dead in and upgrade it to 400+ whp. The same thing can be done with a CRX for less money and will knock the wheels off an SRT4 so I'm not sure what the point of this thread is other than you trying to act hard. You asked for it too with your ridiculous thread title in case you're wondering about my response.

And in case you wanna start asking what I drive and talk shit go ahead. I happen to have a 2013 Scion TC that is a better all around car that I'm not embarrassed to pull up to traffic lights in.

At the end of the day your a fucking retard, and this "neon" has walked on cars 10x the cost it took me to build it on the street and the strip.... You think SRTForums is a small group???? Go check it out.. Irony of this is I own a nissan altima 3.5... that has nothing to do with your verbal rant, but just thought id throw it out there.. MANY people would be caught dead in this car, its actually much more sought out out than the GTR or DSM market... Ever wonder why the SRT still retails over 10K?? Ah yes, because they hold their value better than your brand new scion..

How the fuck am I trying to act hard? I posted a vid of a fast car and got blasted on it!!!! Not like I give a shit, because more than likely it would walk any asshole that posted in this thread talking shit about it..

Seems like noone can give respect when its due here...

i wasnt on here bashing your shit but you started calling other stuff junk... why can you add shit to your 4 banger to make it quicker but when someone else does the same they are trying to compensate for a small pecker

At the end of the day its still a fucking Neon bro. If flying around at 150mph in a soup can gets you hard then go for it. I would much rather buy something slower that has even the slightest bit of luxury. A Neon makes a Nissan Altima look like a fucking Bently when it comes to amenities.

I'm not sure what your point is other than you took a car that 99% of people wouldn't be caught dead in and upgrade it to 400+ whp. The same thing can be done with a CRX for less money and will knock the wheels off an SRT4 so I'm not sure what the point of this thread is other than you trying to act hard. You asked for it too with your ridiculous thread title in case you're wondering about my response.

And in case you wanna start asking what I drive and talk shit go ahead. I happen to have a 2013 Scion TC that is a better all around car that I'm not embarrassed to pull up to traffic lights in.

At the end of the day your a fucking retard, and this "neon" has walked on cars 10x the cost it took me to build it on the street and the strip.... You think SRTForums is a small group???? Go check it out.. Irony of this is I own a nissan altima 3.5... that has nothing to do with your verbal rant, but just thought id throw it out there.. MANY people would be caught dead in this car, its actually much more sought out out than the GTR or DSM market... Ever wonder why the SRT still retails over 10K?? Ah yes, because they hold their value better than your brand new scion..

How the fuck am I trying to act hard? I posted a vid of a fast car and got blasted on it!!!! Not like I give a shit, because more than likely it would walk any asshole that posted in this thread talking shit about it..

Seems like noone can give respect when its due here...

you didnt get blasted on.. you started calling other people cars and engines junk.. you wont get respect like that.. i was being cool then you started with the arrogant response

i would also think twice before talking. my heavy ass truck will leave you on the light and so will my friends 6 second 1/4 mile car.. and guess what? i dont have power adders to make the horse power and if having a bigger engine makes me a woman then you adding turbos with high boost only proves youre one too

edit: i even said my truck was slow compared to your video

youre the one adding power adders to your car to make it faster then talk shit about other cars.. i agree with a 421 beating a 620.. but it will cost more and have lots of power adders like blower nitrous or SC.. you add those to a 620 and youre in the 2000 hp mark doing 6 seconds

youre trying to compensate for your small pecker by adding turbos..

lol.. Ugh.. well the car came with a turbo... So am I compensating , for compensating? learn your cars before you talk shit..

And yes.. Mustang owners ( around here ) have the same Global reputation as a BMW owner.. Cocky , arrogant, and they own the best of the best , so you better get the fuck out of their way/.... Sorry guys.. thats how i see them, so thats how I call them

The posts you choose to respond to is "odd" at best. Pretty sure my Mustang would give you a good run from 40 or 65, and would kill you from a dig. I even asked for pics of the car in a respectful manor, yet you focus on those talking shit.

Seems you got a little doubt in your cute Neon.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived