94 Ford Beast-350 OBS CCLB - Motor is done, need to sell, questions-please help

Man I hope its just a gasket, if it's the rings you'd might as well just rebuild it. You could always look into a used motor, that might be just as expensive since it's a big block but I hope you get it running. Best of luck to ya.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

; (

Sucks to hear scott. Pulling the motor seems like a definite now, but it could be a good reason to throw a rv cam and naybe some .10 over 11.0:1 pistons. :)

Best of luck bud.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Well guys I'm not sure what's going to happen. My wife may finally get her way with this truck. She's not too keen in putting anymore money into it to fix it. She's talking just getting a new truck. Thus my delimma. I've wanted a new truck for a while now, but not with getting rid of this one. I wanted a new one to drive daily and use this as a project. I'm just not sure what's going to happen. I've put so much into this truck, actually it's really about the same amount as the civic, only this is all mechanical vs audio and creations.

I just don't know. I don't even know if I sell it what I would put it up for. I doubt I'll get much for it. This could very well be the end of the audio road for me if this truck goes away. At least with anything big.

This whole thing just sucks!

Well shucks! Sorry to hear man...maybe a diesel isnt out of the question! But sorry none the less!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

I wish it were that easy man.

Is it easy to fix, meh, but I can fix it. That's not the issue.

The issue is, The wife HATES it with a huge big fat capital H! So it a battle at the moment. Those of you who are married to difficult women, you understand what that means. The rest of you should consider yourselves LUCKY MO FO'S!

It will work out somehow. It always does!

That really sucks scooter man. I hope your wife realizes what you have all done to it and that at this point unless you strip down some other goodies you had put into it that you might as well fix it.

Think about all options before pulling the trigger on anything, it will help make the right decision in the end.

Best of luck!

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

It's not a decision for me. I want to keep it. I have big plans for this bitch, the truck not my wife! lol hope she never see this lmao :peepwall:

No really though, I'm fighting to keep it. I want it, I have big plans for it, aside of all the audio, and I have a vision for it. It's not dead yet, and I think as soon as I put the new gaskets in, and it runs like a dream, she'll see that.

HOWEVER, all that being said, if it's rings instead, I'm FAWKED! No way she'll give me the go ahead to rebuild it or drop in a new one.

Like I said, it'll all work out in the end. One way or another. Thanks for the support guys.

Archived