Updated 3/20/15, Fanaticz shows his Hoe some love finally... Spring is here back to work!

whats the stuff in the black bottles?

The CMT stuff is a pitch remover to get gunk off saw blades, router bits etc.

Im heavily excessive on my wood glue, after every router pass I have to clean my bits bearing and cutting edge due to glue and sawdust build up on it which makes it not cut flush, gets hot, and dulls the blade.

The pitch remover cleans it off with ease.

Beat mode accomplished!

How do you like that Shop Fox fence?

Its a whole shopfox table saw, got it cheap brand new for something like 1300$ shipped from amazon.

Now its 1950-2000ish... decent hobbyist saw for sure. but i get it dirty a lot and needs to be cleaned well again since i do a lot of building on it.

Damn dude thats amazing work keep it up!!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Time to start working on the baffles.

This first piece will be the template of the others to come. Didnt take a lot of pictures, just repeating that same process over and over.

XWKpEA.jpg

test fitting inside the wall

WfmikF.jpg

also picked up some hardware to bolt the baffles in

GQnPCJ.jpg

and all out of wood once again..

VNH979.jpg

ruff cut wood for the baffles that will be routered out with a flush trim bit to match the first piece.

Z1hRaS.jpg

had no template tape so I got some carpet tape, works ok just sticks way too well!

Bt8xXK.jpg

6 out of the 8 baffles made

XwVltx.jpg

trying to pry them apart was fun...

IkM5hX.jpg

getting holes lined up for speaker holes

2FMiRF.jpg

First couple sets of holes cut (flush and actual woofer cutout), the other 4 pieces will just be copied with the router and a flush trim bit

d8ewH7.jpg

The gunk that builds up on a router bit and bearing after routing out a panel with glue oozing out of it, hence what the CMT Orange stuff is for which easily removes the gunk.

fekbMw.jpg

Baffles done

ZsLrQg.jpg

Did some finish sanding to remove the excessive glue

0YmFV5.jpg

Rounded over the inside speaker holes.

xQXmNh.jpg

• Like (+1 Rep) 2