Fuse meltdown

I didnt see the gear till now.

You where no where NEAR 250amp..... ill guess half.... maybe. In fact less, moving on.

Show a pic. if you can.

Ill bet my house, it is connection issue.

tell ya what ill go grab what left of the fuse take a pic then try to figure out how to post it gimme 10 minutes

this things fried lol

Use something like this with lugs on the ends of the wire, and tighten the hell out of it to ensure your connection is tight and will not come loose.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_36279_Xscorpion-ANL1010G.html

The biggest problems with fuse holders that require you to tighten a set screw is that they can come loose over time and cause the holder to melt and start a possible fire, i will never recommend those types of holders. Period!!!!!

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Well i figured out how to post pics lol ill get pics of my build taken this weekend and get them up so yall can tell me how much of a newb i am Lol

Well i figured out how to post pics lol ill get pics of my build taken this weekend and get them up so yall can tell me how much of a newb i am Lol

No one is going to bash you, only the Trolls get flamed. Everyone started somewhere and you seem like you'll fit in here. There is some really smart

people on this site that are super helpful.

Archived