Is Trey Gowdy Obama's biggest Nightmare??

I've been checking out some of the stuff he is doing and has done via videos on youtube... This guy is very blunt and to the point about wanting answers about coverups and corruption. Is this guy Obama's biggest nightmare or do you think he will disappear/be silenced mysteriously for creating ripples in the pond?? I like the guy personally

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

no.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

Obama is fairly well insulated, and I'm sure someone else will take the fall for all the fails that have cropped up in his administration. CYA is a politicnas bread and butter; take the credit and shuck the blame.

That being said, I'd love to see someone's head on a pike for that massive FAIL and my dead countrymen. Those men were left to the sharks, and I'm betting it was because extra security didn't jive well with Obama's "we have Al Quida on the run" BS. I fought those bastards for a year and a half while in the service, they're like cancer. You can kill almost every last one of them, and they will come back. All it takes is a handful of the sneaky little bastards to initiate and carry out an operation like the one in question. We let our guard down because "Peace in the Middle East" is a good legacy, and Americans died because of the administrations refusal to admit their bad judgement and act appropriately.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Seems the left stay afloat with smooth talk. Finally have someone on the side of justice that can turn the tables with some finely crafted rhetoric.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I'm not gonna take any party side, but as far as what he did in that video it was pretty awesome. The media in this country is so twisted I'm so happy someone is finally saying something, and I'm not saying any one media source or company is better than any other but just look at the way they twisted the Trevon Martin case just to gain attention. Too much focus has gone to creating views than displaying all of the facts in a complete and at least slightly unbiased manner. Right now too many people see the media as some kind of untouchable god that only speaks the whole golden truth but in reality only spew shit from their mouths with little bits of fact sprinkled in when it helps their case. I wont say whether i want him to rip on Obama or other politicians but i definitely want him to rip up and destroy all of the twisted media sources in the country.

There is a video of him tearing down Susan Rice ... One of his statements he said "He had been asked harder questions in Bojangles Drive thru" than she had during an interview

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Obama is fairly well insulated, and I'm sure someone else will take the fall for all the fails that have cropped up in his administration. CYA is a politicnas bread and butter; take the credit and shuck the blame.

That being said, I'd love to see someone's head on a pike for that massive FAIL and my dead countrymen. Those men were left to the sharks, and I'm betting it was because extra security didn't jive well with Obama's "we have Al Quida on the run" BS. I fought those bastards for a year and a half while in the service, they're like cancer. You can kill almost every last one of them, and they will come back. All it takes is a handful of the sneaky little bastards to initiate and carry out an operation like the one in question. We let our guard down because "Peace in the Middle East" is a good legacy, and Americans died because of the administrations refusal to admit their bad judgement and act appropriately.

I am of the feeling that eventually someone is going to have to answer to SOMETHING because he is turning over a bunch of stones and eventually even the dim witted media is going to ask questions..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Why do so many people hate 'boma so much? i think he is doing a pretty good job so far.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

I wouldn't call the media "dim witted"

They're particularly smart. They're avoiding the Benghazi thing because it would hurt advertising dollars, but staying around just enough hoping for a scoop if something actually does happen to Killary, um, Hillary.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived