DC Sound Lab

Hello,

This will be the 2nd subwoofer I purchase. Currently I have a Sound Ordinance B-17. I pretty much want to keep everything stock so wondering how big I can go before I need to upgrade something.

I really know nothing on the topic. Any Sub/amp/box combos you would recommend would be appreciated. Really want something that will vibrate ya without getting too crazy on the car mods. Thanks in advance.

2001 ford focus hatchback btw.

I happened with to build and own the loudest unwalled hatch build ZX3 in the world. Let me know what you're willing to spend and where you're at and I will make it loud for you. I can promise results if you are willing to spend the money to get loud. I know that car inside and out and had a very nice front stage to keep up with the bass.

Also why the hell did you post this in the DC sub forum.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Well not a millionaire lol. I posted here because i was going to go with their products. Heard good things about them. Im not trying to turn it into a competition car or anything like that. Just something that will give me a nice massage during the drive lol.

With no battery/alternator mods I guess my limit would be around 800.

I was loking at the level 2s. 12 inch at least. Think 2 15s might be a tight fit in a hatchback.

Is that 1200 rms or peak I want to avoid going over?

Also, what is a 1.2k? Im sure you are talking about the amp, but is there a certain model that would work best with say 2 12 inch level 2's?

Im a complete noob at this altough im trying to read up and learn.