TrunkMuzik Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 First off..this is not a VS thread and I don't want it to turn into one but I am looking for subs that match my criteria 12" ... at least 1200 RMS capability ... sounds good & is efficient in a sealed box let me know what you know of Without music, life would be an error
72impvert Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 I recomend the sundown sa-12, fi audio bl, fi audio q. I would recommend ported box for each of these because ive never personally heard them in sealed. I have heard each in ported and they are great quality. Fi has better sq but sundown will probably have slightly higher quality suspension
TrunkMuzik Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 I want sealed Fi doesn't even give out sealed specs for the BL And the Sa-12 will not handle over 1200 watts daily Without music, life would be an error
Smoove Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Fi Q or a Sundown V.4 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Sutliff Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 Fi Car Audio Zeke '14 2003 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Vehicle Details & Mod List: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/garage/vehicle/1703-chevrolet-monte-carlo-ss/ Audio Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143276-2003-chevy-monte-carlo-ss-audio-build-ib-build Pioneer FH-P8000BT Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1 Fi IB3 (Two 12", 2-ohm SVC) RF T400-2 & T500-1bdCP MechMan S Series 240A XS Power D3400 & D975
TrunkMuzik Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 How many of you have experience with the FI Q? good SQ? Without music, life would be an error
jakmagic Posted May 16, 2014 Report Posted May 16, 2014 I bought a fi Q 12 that I will be installing this weekend. I will be powering it with a CT Sounds 1400.1 @ 1ohm. Only thing with fi is expect a month till it is at your doorstep. It should be well worth the wait though. It is a very well built sub. I'd bet you'd be pleased with one. I with be running it in a ported box but looks like they will perform great in a sealed one. Also in a sealed box, you'll save tons of room, seeing they seem to like small sealed boxes. 97 Buick LeSabre with stock 140 amp alternator XS Power D3400 (under the hood) using pdb distro blocks Big 3 done with 2/0 ga welding cable Alpine CDE-HD149BT head unit CT Sounds Meso 6.5" components CT Sounds 60.4 CT Sounds 1400.1 Fi Q 12 D2 with cooling in 2.5 net tuned @32 hz (box built by Sound Mekanix Customs) Bunch of Sky High 1/0 ga & 4 ga cable (plus fuse holders) Connection BT2 & BT4 550 (Audison) RCA's Bunch of Mojo Mat
TrunkMuzik Posted May 16, 2014 Author Report Posted May 16, 2014 Seems like I will have to look more into FI Without music, life would be an error
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.