hershy314 Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
BigManAC Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 I remember seeing something like this in here before. I believe it was over in Germany and it was a BMW X5 iirc. It looked sick but I forget exactly how they did it. 2001 Saturn L200-Sony MEX-BT4100PFRONT STAGE:- (4) Crescendo PWX 6- Cadence XA250.2SUB STAGE:-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)-Crescendo BC2kELECTRICAL:- Singer 240A alt - XS Power D3400- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gaugeBuild Log: Click HereScores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw
mbdblue Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 ^^^Done by the mad scientist Nautiluz Creation... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/156970-ground-zero-6-15-40kw-bmw-x5-nautiluz-creation/page-24?hl=%2Bbmw#entry2801489 AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
Cardboardcat15 Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 4 door MKIIII supra lol My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
hershy314 Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Couldn't do the 4 door Supra, but did a 4 door conversion to this instead. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Posted July 3, 2014 The 96 Impala SS was extremely hard to do. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
bighossf150 Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 Holy shit, that '14 looks good Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Neckbeard Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 First gen durango? Build log, Super slow!!: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168096-slow-neckbeards-1970-opel-gt/
hershy314 Posted July 3, 2014 Author Report Posted July 3, 2014 Actually have one of these, but this isn't it. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
matt.b Posted July 3, 2014 Report Posted July 3, 2014 I think you all will like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQUWYWtJqP4 I think it started out as the range hse
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.