Lol did you skip right past the part where he said he does short demos infront of shop.

That whole area is a business district. Very few homes / apartments around there. I've worked in that area several times with the cable company.

I just never knew that "That" was his shop until recently ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hey the title got all you guys reading it right?? thats the whole point. He said what happened he just explained it in a more exciting way and way that we all wanted to know what happened. Why cant he play loud music on his company land? Its his buisiness he can do what he pleases lol. He just spiced up the topic title thats it. What if i put Boobs as my topic title yeah people would look but what if i put Awesome titties smaking me in the face while doing a bass demo check inside. Thats way better sounding lol

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Even in business districts (if you have the proper paper work / lisenses) depending on the state, there is limitations with noise ordinanace. They try and keep you to a minimum. Even in factories, equipment has to be installed to prevent noise where possible.

Hell I remember reading one time that you couldn't scream on certain roller coasters ... Really ???

However, as long as the shop in working in normal business hours, there is not much police can do but give warnings and ask you to turn it down ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Yeah people will whine about anything. They have bad days oh let me whine about something stupid. How is the man suppose to run a shop if he cant even show off his shit to customers. Harley riders dont get bitched at with there dumbass exhaust pipes riding around hammering on the bikes NO BALLS. People have to understand its a car audio shop... i certaintly wouldnt be like oh here let me give you a quiet demo and see if you like the product. Hell no id be going balls to the wall with it. Cops should be busting drug dealers and killers not companies trying to make a living.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

complaining that the music was LOUD. It was really LOUD he said. Over and over and over with the LOUD.

And then I was like...

"Thanks. It's supposed to be loud."

nope not loud

Even in business districts (if you have the proper paper work / lisenses) depending on the state, there is limitations with noise ordinanace. They try and keep you to a minimum. Even in factories, equipment has to be installed to prevent noise where possible.

Hell I remember reading one time that you couldn't scream on certain roller coasters ... Really ???

However, as long as the shop in working in normal business hours, there is not much police can do but give warnings and ask you to turn it down ...

Therefore you say "sorry about that", turn it down, wait five minutes, crank it back to 11.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Archived