*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**

Thanks everyone! I Still have a lot of stuff to do. There is a lot to seal still and then make a beauty panel. I'm planning on getting bucket seats and building a center console.

Kyle, at first I wasn't too fond of the dust caps but the are growing on me.

Nice job. Curious to see the numbers if you have a termlab. Your only on ~1200 watts atm right?

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Nice job. Curious to see the numbers if you have a termlab. Your only on ~1200 watts atm right?

Yea it's only on an AQ 1200.1 on all stock electrical (not even the big 3 yet :peepwall: )

I wish I had a term lab, I'm curious where it's at right now and what kind of gains I can get from various things being done. Maybe I'll have to track one down.

• 3 months later...

Dang guys, it's been a while since I've done anything with this :(

Anyway, I haven't been driving this truck lately for a couple reasons...first off they made me a Foreman at work and gave me a truck so I don't have to use the ranger to commute anymore, and secondly I haven't gotten around to smoging it yet and they won't send me my vehicle tags till I do lol.

I pulled the truck out and cleaned the inside out today and played the system for a couple minutes so it got me all into working on it again :D

I'll try to get a couple videos of it this weekend and post them up here. Stay tuned guys!

Congrats on the promotion, bro. Nothing like a company vehicle, and hopefully a nice raise.

Thanks man! The truck and gas card is awesome! The pay is practically the same though but it's way more responsibility. How have you been Ken?

Congrats on the promotion, bro. Nothing like a company vehicle, and hopefully a nice raise.

Thanks man! The truck and gas card is awesome! The pay is practically the same though but it's way more responsibility. How have you been Ken?

Gas card is as good as a raise LOL. I had a company car years ago.

I'm alive, man.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Gas card is as good as a raise LOL. I had a company car years ago.

I'm alive, man.

Yes it is, I can't complain lol.

Gas card as good as a raise commensurate with oil barrel prices lol

Take it though, looks damn good on a resume.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived