FieroGrande Posted May 25, 2014 Report Posted May 25, 2014 Them subs are super sexy. Box design looks killer. Good luck with your wife's surgery. Keep us posted.
sprkn_ranger Posted May 25, 2014 Author Report Posted May 25, 2014 Them subs are super sexy. Box design looks killer. Good luck with your wife's surgery. Keep us posted. Thanks man! I will keep everyone posted for sure. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
bkolfo4 Posted May 26, 2014 Report Posted May 26, 2014 Can't wait to see it done!! Current system: 1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s Previous systems: 2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz. 1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.
Pasta Prime Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Subd! I miss my Ranger. i wish I would have done a blow through and kept it instead of buying My Expedition. Cant wait to see this thing banging! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
sprkn_ranger Posted May 28, 2014 Author Report Posted May 28, 2014 Thanks man! I used to have another ranger similar to the one I have now with a blowthrough and it was laid out on 20's but sold it before I got married...man I wish I had kept it. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Kyblack76 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Looks awesome. If Brian did the design, youll get PLENTY loud. Dig the gear. ..... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
sprkn_ranger Posted May 28, 2014 Author Report Posted May 28, 2014 Thanks Kyle! Yea I'm feeling good about the design. He knows his shit. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
sprkn_ranger Posted June 8, 2014 Author Report Posted June 8, 2014 Hmmm, what could I be doing here?? Looks like it should bend nicely Yup, it's kerf'ed! I'm gluing the double baffle pieces on right now, and I should be able to resin the kerfs and add some fiberglass cloth to reinforce tomorrow...but it may have to wait till next weekend. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
OldsBoomer Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 Window bracing for the lose. I can't wait to see what you do with this. Love me some AA/Fi Suburban Coming Soon
sprkn_ranger Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 Window bracing for the lose. I can't wait to see what you do with this. Love me some AA/Fi Yea I'm going to weld steel reinforcing around the cut outs to beef them up. The rangers are weak below the window and flex like crazy even when you don't cut them out. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.