sprkn_ranger Posted July 13, 2014 Author Report Posted July 13, 2014 Looks good man! Nice use of propane tanks too! Thanks man! The propane tanks were the only thing that was about the same height and I couldn't find the saw horses lol. That's gonna be sick Thanks dude! I sure hope so That will play stupid low.. I sure hope so man...I have a pretty good idea that it will though Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Pasta Prime Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 Damn it, I had forgot about my Ranger dream again but no you had to go and post some progress pics. Thank a lot. lol Nice progress man looking great!! New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
sprkn_ranger Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 Damn it, I had forgot about my Ranger dream again but no you had to go and post some progress pics. Thank a lot. lol Nice progress man looking great!! Sorry man! lolThanks for dropping in and checking it out though man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Pasta Prime Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 My neighbor has a first gen for $400. 5.0 swap and blow through?? lol New build coming........ YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/ Old Screen name: Redrebel66
sprkn_ranger Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 Sweet! First gens are good trucks. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
CNF Kevosinn Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 bout time you built something! hahaha lookin good!! *** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ ) "kevosinn's" astro van 8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's 4 Sundown scv 6000's CNF Distribution CNC parts Skyhigh wire some batteries SMD Meters and tools used on the installhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/ 16,000 watt walled silverado build.http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/ 8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60TEAM CNF Distribution
sprkn_ranger Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 bout time you built something! hahaha lookin good!! Lol I know really? I've been wanting to do this build for a long time so it's nice that I've finally been able to get started on it. Thanks for lookin bro. Oh and I still need to get a demo of the van! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
K_SubieXT Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 Awesome stuff so far! My 95 Jeep Cherokee Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/157643-1995-jeep-cherokee-build-sub-is-in-and-playing/
sprkn_ranger Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 Thanks man! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.