Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

Lookin good so far.

Thanks man!!

I was gonna try and work on it some this weekend but we are having a yard sale and I don't have room in the garage to work on it now. And I don't want to set up a makeshift workshop in the yard. Plus it's been sprinkling on and off throughout the day so I don't want to get the box wet.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Screw the box, I want some more pictures of the truck on the right.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks
Posted

Almost there...just need to put a couple braces on the baffle then fiberglass all the inside corners then put the top on.

F9872AB0-7FB0-4BAC-957D-A0BE6358131D.jpg

0C58B4C7-05FF-4276-9C1C-761D85BEC7E5.jpg

And this is for blue...it's gonna be a project for me and the father in law. Once I get the box out of the garage we are gonna start on it.

Loading up on the tow truck to bring it home:

09538C5D-D665-4528-8617-09780001494F.jpg

In the garage:

97D35CC0-6CCC-4278-9A8A-05943FC2FF7B.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...