Jump to content

*SPRKN_RANGER'S BLOWTHROUGH BUILD!!* 4 AA HAVOCS **VIDEO PG.7**


Recommended Posts

Posted

No rust (visible) and the body is pretty straight with no major damage, but there are dings here and there. All in all it's in very good shape. My father in law bought it for $700 so he got an awesome deal.

Posted

would you hurry it up :) haha jk lookin good!

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/


16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/


8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

 

Posted

No rust (visible) and the body is pretty straight with no major damage, but there are dings here and there. All in all it's in very good shape. My father in law bought it for $700 so he got an awesome deal.

Floor board of the cab would be the biggest worry.

At that price though, its worth the restore.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

would you hurry it up :) haha jk lookin good!

Lol yea I know, I'm a slow builder :pardon: I still don't know how you built your van so fast! Maybe one day I will finish and we can trade demos so I can actually hear the damn thing! Lol.

Posted

No rust (visible) and the body is pretty straight with no major damage, but there are dings here and there. All in all it's in very good shape. My father in law bought it for $700 so he got an awesome deal.

Floor board of the cab would be the biggest worry.

At that price though, its worth the restore.

Yea I'm afraid to pull the carpet lol. But from the underside there is no rust at all so I'm optimistic! :D

Posted

Doesn't feel like I got much done but I've put a bit of body filler on and been sanding for what seems like hours. I got to a point to where I felt it was ready for a first shot of primer. Looks pretty good for a first coat IMO but there are some imperfections that I need to work still.

DFC01B9F-8E35-4899-BCAA-CCDFF7075DB1.jpg

I'm debating what type of paint I should put on...flat, satin, or gloss? It's going to be white no matter what though. Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards satin but still undecided.

Posted

starting to take shape... looking good. :good:

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 1120 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...