Civic Wall Build 4 DC XLm2 15's It is playing videos on Friday Pics updated

Hell yeah glad to see it finally get done Larry... Build's been a long time coming..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i want pics. i have a 2 door civic that i want to wall off too

I'm plotting the same thing in my 04 civic coupe.

Its finished?!?!?!?! :captain: I soo want to make my honda doors llike that.

So finished getting the subs in set gains a little and played with the 3sixty not finished tuning but got it playing. It is loud and pretty and violent his wipers are jumping about 4-5 inches and the windshield is really moving, on only a 5k nominal 1 ohm. The design worked out just like I had planned it gets low it hits hard has a great bandwidth and looks well you decide. Need to make sure it moves air but on the lows the subs really get moving so i bet it does. I am going back over Friday to finish tuning on it and meter it.

carbonsdoor3.jpg

Had to make a few cuts to the door then to get it on right took more fabrication but it is in and they sound pretty good all that is running for mids is 4 10" and for highs 4 spuer tweets and only 1 175.4 right now.

carbonsdoor5.jpg

After mounting the subs

20140609_191832.jpg

20140609_191851.jpg

Door in

20140609_204711.jpg

Seats in

20140609_204726.jpg

Do it! Just remember to have fun while your at it!

Wow, you didnt waste any time with anything LOL.. Everything looks tits too :)

Appreciate it bro! I took my time actually I just work pretty fast hehe

Came out clean!! Really putting the pressure on me and my build.. Hope to see some vids and numbers soon

Thanks Slinky! I expect yours to be right up there man! Will get videos and numbers Friday. Since the amp is nominal at 1 ohm not sure how it will burp but on music it got a little crazy will see how she meters. I want to see it on 2 5k's @ .5 each oh my!

:trippy:

LOL

Hell yeah glad to see it finally get done Larry... Build's been a long time coming..

That is what I hear but it did not take me so long..... Say what you will about whomever you want but I believe the work says more than any words you can pick.

i want pics. i have a 2 door civic that i want to wall off too

I'm plotting the same thing in my 04 civic coupe.

There is room for it but it will be pretty tight. If I had cut through the rear deck I could have fit it better and gave more leg room but I think it is better to keep vehicles where they can at least be resold.

Exactly Larry... I had a discussion with Carbon the other day where he was at his wits end and ready to give up on Audio.. I told him to hang in there that patience will pay off and VOILA she's done and playing minus some final tuning :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Exactly Larry... I had a discussion with Carbon the other day where he was at his wits end and ready to give up on Audio.. I told him to hang in there that patience will pay off and VOILA she's done and playing minus some final tuning :good:

Yeah Bobby, the whole last build thing I have told him from the start of this build that it would be where it is now and he would be happy. I think he feels much better now that he has heard it and found that turned up he can't drive straight MUAHAHAHAHAH

damn you really DIDN'T waste any time. That is fucking beautiful.......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I think the idea of using 2x4 like lumber really helped to build it out where he was using sheets of mdf or something similar. Seeing the 2x4 like wood, I can visualize several different designs for my insight using the lumber to fill in the angle hatch back rear of my car.

Yeah Bobby, the whole last build thing I have told him from the start of this build that it would be where it is now and he would be happy. I think he feels much better now that he has heard it and found that turned up he can't drive straight MUAHAHAHAHAH

2010 Honda Insight Eco Modded + PHEV

1995 Suzuki Sidekick 4wd 5 speed LJX

Archived