Fucking referree learn to judge...

Argentina should have gotten atleast 2 yellow cards and possibly a red one for that fucking attack on sneijder

Will you please stop bitching about penalties? Every fucking match. Guess what man, the refs have missed calls against all the teams.

If they didn't flop so much, maybe they'd get calls, and that goes for all the teams.

That said, the final should be a good match. I think Germany will have to come out attacking again, can't give Argentina a chance to win at the end.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Argentina should have gotten atleast 2 yellow cards and possibly a red one for that fucking attack on sneijder

Will you please stop bitching about penalties? Every fucking match. Guess what man, the refs have missed calls against all the teams.

If they didn't flop so much, maybe they'd get calls, and that goes for all the teams.

That said, the final should be a good match. I think Germany will have to come out attacking again, can't give Argentina a chance to win at the end.

I said nothing about penalties. AT ALL!

I was talking about cards but hey carry on.

I said nothing about penalties. AT ALL!

I was talking about cards but hey carry on.

now that its on your side now its wrong? Netherlands got to semi finals thanks to bad referees.. they also lost before regulation.. shouldn't even gone OT.. Argentina got robbed a goal in the 2nd half calling offside on a clean play..

edit: thats the part i hate.. bad calls are all good untill your team gets affected by it.. thats when you hear everyone bitching but when a team wins off bad calls it was a good game.. All teams got screwed in some way or the other.. i bitched about bad calls Mexico vs. Netherlands but i also accept when bad calls help them.. the worst part is. you crying about bad calls when the other team got robbed a goal that gave your team 30 more minutes of play and a chance to win by penalty kicks

Archived