Sonic Electronix

Whats Is This Hurting?(yalls Gonna Be Happy Now!)

just run the 1/0 gauge now

there is a warehouse/audio shop that sells 1/0 gauge kits with fuse and rcas for like 35 bucks 55 if you cant haggle lol :lol:

where?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

yes

and

yes

your power line is only as good as its most inefficient point, in your case the back 1/2 of the wire

-Drew

x2

Sorry to go off topic but the other day this kids sees me messin with my system and decieds to come check it out....anyway he asks for help with his...i go to his car and almost shit my self....he has a "5 gauge" wall mart wireing kit , but since he had side post terminals and didnt know how to fit the ring terminal for the power wire in it, he wrapped a peace of 18 awg blue remote wire around the posotive terminal then about two inches away to the ring terminal of the power wire... i was amazed when he said he had it like that for 5 months lol....o well geuss cause it was only a 2 inch peice it didnt burn up

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

x2

Sorry to go off topic but the other day this kids sees me messin with my system and decieds to come check it out....anyway he asks for help with his...i go to his car and almost shit my self....he has a "5 gauge" wall mart wireing kit , but since he had side post terminals and didnt know how to fit the ring terminal for the power wire in it, he wrapped a peace of 18 awg blue remote wire around the posotive terminal then about two inches away to the ring terminal of the power wire... i was amazed when he said he had it like that for 5 months lol....o well geuss cause it was only a 2 inch peice it didnt burn up

hahahah dam.

iv had mine like this for almost 4months lol

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

a friend at school heard my car and shit his pants, and asked me to look at his...

he had two Ref Infinity 12s and a pioneer amp, his ground....

was about a three foot long run of 32ga 12v wire.

NO LIE

and it all worked (horribly) but i'm surprised it didnt burn as soon as his car kicked on

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

ugh thats like fishing line, why would anyone do that :angry:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

this kid at my school has 2 like 10 or 8 or sumthing anyways they are like super old and they have holes all in them and are just covered in silicon and glue and all kinds of stuff where he has tried to fix them and had them on a like a 1000watt xplod an a capacitor on them lol

o ya and the subs arnt even the same

~REFS~

*sigh* the more i heard about high school kids, the MORE and MORE i think they should not have systems. unless done right. too much 'half assing' going on and it just ruins things imo.

lol @ the bottle of water :)

negative but i do have a bottle of water

go ahead a pour it on the short and let me know how it feels to have 12 volts run through your arm

GET BIGGER WIRE

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

get the kicker pkd1 kit on ebay, its like 90 bucks or a few less, but its well worth it and it will be the last power and ground you would have to run, and just get a friend with an ebay account to get it for you and pay them the cash and make sure they complete the transaction.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

Archived