Sundownman1212 Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Im on a budget. What the best amp $1,000 or less that i can run safely at .67?
timc31610 Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 What does your electrical look like? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
bighossf150 Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Im on a budget. What the best amp $1,000 or less that i can run safely at .67?Bc 5500. Aa5000 Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
Sundownman1212 Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Im on a budget. What the best amp $1,000 or less that i can run safely at .67?Bc 5500. Aa5000 What is the AA one?
boom50cal Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Ampere Audio 5000 On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Sundownman1212 Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Ampere Audio 5000 Okay. I have a stock alt and just a shuriken bt100 and of course 0 gauge everywhere. Would i be able to run that crescendo at .5?
Sundownman1212 Posted June 3, 2014 Author Report Posted June 3, 2014 Its all in a brand new truck tho. I had 2 mmats 1400 on 2 18s with no dimming or anything. I would like to keep all my electrical how it is and run the .5 crescendo
CleanSierra Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 5k on stock alt=bad idea It's also a bad idea to even attempt to run the Crescendo BC3500 let alone the 5500 on your electrical. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
bighossf150 Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Ampere Audio 5000Okay. I have a stock alt and just a shuriken bt100 and of course 0 gauge everywhere. Would i be able to run that crescendo at .5?I'd do a 350 amp alt, d3400 under the hood and 3 xp3000 in the back 3+ 3- runs to the back. Around $2300 in electrical Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boom50cal Posted June 3, 2014 Report Posted June 3, 2014 Ampere Audio 5000Okay. I have a stock alt and just a shuriken bt100 and of course 0 gauge everywhere. Would i be able to run that crescendo at .5?I'd do a 350 amp alt, d3400 under the hood and 3 xp3000 in the back 3+ 3- runs to the back. Around $2300 in electrical take this guys advice OP. he ran 6k on stock electrical lololol. but now its far from stock. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.