Sic Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Last question for anyone before I finish this enclosure. Does the placement of the sub on the top matter? Should I keep it to the side or will it be the same if I centered it?
Joe X Posted July 1, 2014 Report Posted July 1, 2014 Keep it around the shown position, this is to help avoid the sub interacting with the port inner end.
Sic Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 Keep it around the shown position, this is to help avoid the sub interacting with the port inner end. Ok , Ill keep it towards the end. Thanks again
Sic Posted July 8, 2014 Author Report Posted July 8, 2014 Just wanted to say thanks one last time to Joe X for being so helpful and share a picture of the final product. Sounds great , was exactly what I was looking for.
timc31610 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 That looks awesome! what did you use under the carpet for the raised area of the logo? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.