Tuned in Senchez!

01 Suburban Z71 - 5.3L - Black - 6" Lift on 35's - Pioneer H/U - Kicker Mids, 8" Polk sub.

Past rides-

07 Avalanche - Sunburst Orange - 4/6 Drop - Pioneer AVH-X5600 - 2/0 Royal Excelene - T/M fuse blocks - Stock and Singer 350 Alts - 4 Kinetik 1800 - Crecsendo BC5500 & S800.4 amps - 2 Tantric HDD 18's.- RE XXX 6.5 comps

01 Grand Vitara - V6 - 4x4 - Pioneer H/U - Incriminator 6.5 Comps - SSA XCON 18 - Skar 1500.1 & 84.4 amps - Singer 160 Alternator - Optima Yellow top..

So when people ask how much battery they need people can no longer go by the "ah" rating. Instead one must go by the "what's it made out of rating" lol.

Just funnin but ya know what i mean. That thing is rated 80 ah and will support 30k++??? And it's replacing 1- group 31's which have combined what 1100'ish? just sayin.....

Current capability and recharge rates are so ridiculously different in a lithium battery compared to a lead acid that Ah doesn't really come into play. They can dump tons of current and be recharged so quickly, they act quite a lot like super caps.

Damn those batts r expensive on over a grand a piece ouch tuned in to see how this build goes would save a lot on weight

On 3/28/2014 at 4:22 PM, KyLar96 said:

Its all about the music anyway..... Do a proper install, something your happy with, Fuck everyone else...... improve in time, where you can..... its not rocket science...

Tiburon build //www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174059-97-hyundai-tiburon-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-slow-5k-build/

2000 Mountaineer build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186736-2000-mountaineer-build-from-ramming-to-slamming-part-iislow-5k-builddc-audio-americanbassxspowersingerarcaudiostingershcavideo-on-pg7/

2000 Mercury Mountaineer: Electrical:Singer 360 hairpin powdercoated white alt, Big 4 double run 1/0 SHCA OFC, 4 runs 1/0 OFC SHCA, limitless 70ah, HU: Pioneer deh80prs interiors: Skar sk85.4 on sb acoustics neo dome tweeters 2 Mmats sq4100s on 4 silver flute 8s(4ohm) SUB Stage: 3 DC5K [email protected] on 6 ascendant audio mayhem 12s d1.4s fully loaded

So when people ask how much battery they need people can no longer go by the "ah" rating. Instead one must go by the "what's it made out of rating" lol.

Just funnin but ya know what i mean. That thing is rated 80 ah and will support 30k++??? And it's replacing 1- group 31's which have combined what 1100'ish? just sayin.....

Current capability and recharge rates are so ridiculously different in a lithium battery compared to a lead acid that Ah doesn't really come into play. They can dump tons of current and be recharged so quickly, they act quite a lot like super caps.

Werd. I just see people talk about how their new batteries have X amount of ah. Or when asking people what electrical they need people suggest X amount of ah. etc.etc.

so I think "ah" alone is not something that should be used to freely anymore considering there is other specs on batteries.

Oh and, I don't mean in all circumstances or situation do people go by "ah". I know a lot of people don't pay as much attention to that because of other variables, just saying that for the people that do really can't anymore with a clear conscience go off ah alone with the variety of batteries on the markets these days.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

This is a great response. It's the recharge and discharge rate that makes these so unique and powerful. It has the re/discharge rate of a cap bank, but also has a decent amount of reserve, like an agm.

Think of it this way. The black caps, a single bank as an reserver of about 1.4/1.8ah. My single unit has 80ah. So by simple math, this single battery replaces between 40-44 banks of caps.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

these things weigh less than a single D3100, have the power of the gods, and look to be the size of 2 agm batteries...FUCK that is a lot of space and weight saved!! Gotta pay to play though :)

Yes man, it is an investment. But hopefully it will pay for itself by not blowing up my engine, tranny, or causing an accident from too much weight.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived