Tantric Sounds '01 Volvo S40 - Turkey Drag rebuild...(trunk bandpass ftw!)

Sealing off today and resealing my ports. Spray foam and duct tape needed...god dammit I don't feel like leaving the house but I guess the helpful place ACE is gonna be the stop for the day.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Just a heads up.... my singer 230 benched 265 :P

and the price of my alternator compared to others saved me HUNDREDS!!! I definitely will be doing more biz with him!!!! Great choice for power plant :)

2011 Nissan Altima aka Red Ruby

HEADUNIT: Pioneer AVH X2700BS

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-(2) Northstar SMS220 w/ Custom Terminals from 12V Metalworkz

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-(3) Sundown Audio SA REV2 12's

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

MISC (NON AUDIO RELATED):

-Interior & Exterior Lights LED

-Gloss Black Roof (PAINTED)

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-20" TSW Snettertons (20x8.5 front, 20x10 rear)

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

-Custom Painted Engine Covers

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Mike is the shit man. I swear. He said the first time I hit him up about this unit that it was a 230a unit that'll do 220a hot. 180a at idle cold. Plenty for a 2k and a mids/highs amp.

(will end up with a 5k, caps, and a BIG MUTHAFUCKA 15 eventually, aka Turkey Drag 2015)

Mike is the shit man. I swear. He said the first time I hit him up about this unit that it was a 230a unit that'll do 220a hot. 180a at idle cold. Plenty for a 2k and a mids/highs amp.

(will end up with a 5k, caps, and a BIG MUTHAFUCKA 15 eventually, aka Turkey Drag 2015)

Yea bro his units do numbers!!! I'll be at heatwave with Red Ruby but no Audio... but If you coming to Turkey Drag This year, she'll be done and will be a MONSTER out the trunk!!!!!

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Custom Projector Retrofit (FX-R 3.0, 6.5k HID, Morimoto Mini H1 (faux projector), Quad Starry Night Halos) ----- COMING SOON!!

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

My Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169869-woods-2011-altima-aka-red-ruby-new-video-more-updates/page-109

Retrofit Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/185787-hid-projector-retrofitting-diy-by-wood/#entry2765346

Yea bro his units do numbers!!! I'll be at heatwave with Red Ruby but no Audio... but If you coming to Turkey Drag This year, she'll be done and will be a MONSTER out the trunk!!!!!

Turkey Drag is the date my doors may get done by! Shooting for it atleast. A bunch of the local club guys like that show but didn't get to go because of the weather though :(

This year is a different story though

Turkey Drag is the date my doors may get done by! Shooting for it atleast. A bunch of the local club guys like that show but didn't get to go because of the weather though :(

This year is a different story though

Yea, I was supposed to go last year too but the ice storm was hit the hardest where I live so I couldn't make it out the DFW :( but I plan to have my doors done by august/september time frame and the rest of the build will be done before TD... I wish I still at least had my last build installed still for the time being.... not having any bass and sweet morels have been killing me lol

ELECTRICAL:

-Singer 230a

-Northstar gr34

-100% Welding Cable

FRONT STAGE:
-(2 Sets) Hertz HSK165

-Hertz HSK130

-Ampere Audio 125.4

SUB STAGE:

-Ampere Audio 3800.1 V2

-15% Front, 5% Rear Tint

-Roof Spoiler

-Aftermarket Fog Lights

• 4 weeks later...

Okay guys, getting shit done fast and furious because I fucked around like all summer and Heatwave is 3 weeks away.

Have no idea on the alt from Singer. Haven't talked to him yet, need to send him an email.

List of shit left to do:

• new amp rack for both amps
  • finish big 3
  • get alt/install it
  • finish sealing off
  • finish tweeter mounting for a clean look in factory location
  • sound deader out the ass
  • wrap the front of the box
  • fix my trunk from where I broke the lock with expanding foam*

An update on the Miata. It's no longer a rally miata so I'm taking it out of the title. It's slammed to fuck on some random 17's that we traded around. It's been wrecked into 2 trees so we quit rallying it.

10514335_806551466021906_395773945128704

Volvo? Check. Turbo? Check. Subscribed? Check. Keep up the good work man.

Thanks man! It's no 850 or 200 series, wanting an Amazon pretty bad...but it's still my little Swedish gem!

Speaking of that, my next project will be a summer/nice weather DD. Looking for a 240 sedan or coupe, motor/tranny combo doesn't matter... Just want to static slam the DICK off of one and throw some slick ass wheels on it. Or a bike.

Archived