Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

i just found a dyno run of the t2500.. its did 3100 at 1ohm and 2500 at 2ohms.. im content and satisfied.. i dont think the other amps will have the numbers that close to each other.. it proves to be constant power and thats what i was looking for.. by the way. it has the 3.5k amps beat at 4 ohms

Where do you guys get all the amps from, are people sending them to you or him just to test?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i just found a dyno run of the t2500.. its did 3100 at 1ohm and 2500 at 2ohms.. im content and satisfied.. i dont think the other amps will have the numbers that close to each other.. it proves to be constant power and thats what i was looking for.. by the way. it has the 3.5k amps beat at 4 ohms

You know, those numbers are dynamic right?

no.. i wasnt trying to compare them.. but just think about it.. if the t2500 does 3600 at 1ohm and does 2400 at 2 ohms and the other 3.5k amps do the same, does it make them constant power? no it dont and thats what i was trying to get at.. i dont care if the other amps put up more power. i wanted to see if the fosgate was really constant power which with the testing it proved it

You know, those numbers are dynamic right?

yes i know they are. but i also know they are beast amp that certified numbers will be near.. ive seen a test done and some amps did the same certified and dynamic. i even think one did more power certified over dynamic

also even if it dont do rated certified it sure beats any other amp in sound.. ive used budget amps like the brutus brz2400. yes you can buy 6 of them with the cost of the 1 fosgate but the difference in sound is night and day. even the DC 5k sound better than the budget amps.my brother used to hate my mayhems because they sounded like shit but once i changed the amp he now thinks they sound good

Archived