Sundown Audio

Real world amp tests

Afficionado

I'd take that 2.5k over any other, you won't get customer service like Rockford has anywhere else.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

that i cant argue with since i never needed CS from any company. what i can say is Sundown has great CS too.. Jacob was willing to take 2 year old amps i never used and give me full retail price to exchange it for bigger amps.. im sure RF would have great CS since thats what your are really paying for when you buy equipment.. CS cost money to keep and im not taking that away from them

Love that you dug up a Crossfire BMF 1000D dude! Had 6 of them backin the day and never a problem with any one of them. 12 Crossfire BMF 12's as well. Awesome to see those old amps on a dyno! thanks!

And DAMN at that RF T2500

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Love that you dug up a Crossfire BMF 1000D dude! Had 6 of them backin the day and never a problem with any one of them. 12 Crossfire BMF 12's as well. Awesome to see those old amps on a dyno! thanks!

And DAMN at that RF T2500

I love getting the old school amps for him to test out. Before my day, but nice to see the quality of amps that were made. That amp will be up for sale soon.

Btw, ill be running 2x t2500s in my set-up.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

• 2 weeks later...

Standard or CP? And how long you gonna hold out this time? Just post the shit.

CP. I'm running two CP's.

I'm not holding out intentionally on anything. It's not made yet, but should be in the next few days...

All I'll say is they are CP's...but maybe not for long..

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

2jH7abs.jpg

thought i posted results...lmao, my bad.

it basically does what the birthsheet says @1 ohm dynamic. He doesn't have enough electrical to test certified.

Archived