new scammer

I was reconing one of my dc lvl5 18s to sell him as well as building him a box and cleaning the rats nest he has in his car. I told him I would build the box for 200 and 50 to clean up the wiring. Was selling him the m1 lvl5 18 for 400. He told me he had the 400 for the sub and had the money for the supplies for the box. He said it would take him 2 weeks to come up with the 250 for labor. I told him I would recone the sub and go ahead and build the box, and he could cone pick it up when he had the money. Well three days later he pops up txt me saying he was sending me 290 from his friends account because his daddy closed his account caleb was using. I thought ok ive done business with him before it was ok. Well he sends me 290 $ from an account with the name steven bush. PayPal put a 24hr hold on the money he sent. He called me txt me all day dis you get payment hey accept it let me know when you get it hurry up and accept it. Finally the funds had cleared, well I was on Facebook looking in the audio classifieds and someone had asked if someone has done business with Steven bush. Name sounded familiar so I looked at the profile the op had posted it said goes to hueytown high school from hueytown al. And the op said he scammed him on a dc 3.5k. I automatically knew who it was. So I called out caleb Mcneill aka skax out on his bullshit. He confessed it was him. I have txts emails and screen shots of this.the money he sent me I sent to kyle to pay for my dc 175.4, after I called him out he made a claim with paypal to reverse the gifted funds to him putting me in the negatives while paypal investigates. Long story I know I will also post links to the story on Facebook

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

Weird. I really hope this is all some big miscommunication

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

I saw the FB thread on this. It seemed premature at the point that I saw it to call scam. After reading this though, Jesus. Did he create a fake account on FB as well? I remember reading that the account was new and only a couple of days old. He az only charging $500 got the amp or something? Are we referring to the same situation?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Yes we are, he sold it to cody and never responded back to him nor had the intentions of doing so I have the txts to prove it. Definitely not a miscommunication, he was using a fake fb profile and bogus paypal.

2003 silverado TEAM DC

Pioneer Avh 5500

4 DC lvl 5 18s

12 crescendo pwx 6.5s

4 crescendo ft1 tweets

6xs d3400s

Singer 400 alt

Skyhigh ofc wires

Skyhigh speaker wires

Smd vm1

2 DC 175.4

DC 10k

bottom-1_zps841868a8.gif

biggains_smd05_01_zpsmzshwldk.jpg

biggains_smd05_02_zpskjra9f1e.jpg

biggains_smd05_03_zpsncvjgng9.jpg

biggains_smd05_04_zpsr7ddubta.jpg

The thing is David you refused to send me my money after I made a mistake and solved it but yet you refused to refund the funds I had for you I could see why your mad and I'll be getting the other money for the components and materials you didn't refund today .

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

This is extremely hard to follow, the posts from both parties involved are very hard to understand. You guys really need to try to proof read what you're typing before posting so it's a little more clear and understandable. Both of you should try to explain your sides of the situation from start to finish, in a clear way. It's hard to tell if it is one big misunderstanding, or if one of you are trying to run a scam, or just slander.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Idk seems pretty clear. Big gains wad doing some work for skax. Skax didn't have all the money to pay big gains. Skax creates fake profiles and scams some random guy getting more money. Then with new money pays big gains.

Now big gains found out about the scam and calls him out. Skax asks for scam money back. Big gains apparently won't send money back since he had used it already

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Idk seems pretty clear. Big gains wad doing some work for skax. Skax didn't have all the money to pay big gains. Skax creates fake profiles and scams some random guy getting more money. Then with new money pays big gains.

Now big gains found out about the scam and calls him out. Skax asks for scam money back. Big gains apparently won't send money back since he had used it already

I realise I made a childish ass mistake and I fixed it he has the money 100% back and I told Big gains to refund me for the services he never did and he refuses to refund anything

2002 Mustang GT Procharged

Procharger P1SC Supercharger, 8psi

Procharger Intercooler, Headers,

Borla Off Road X-Pipe Exhaust, Mass Airflow

Upgraded Fuel Injectors

SCT Flash Chip (Excaliber II), Throttle Body, Lowering Springs, Carbon Fiber Hood

-Front 275/40ZR17

-Rear 315/35ZR17

5.0 Short Shifter

3.55 Gears

Dees, if you need the money for the 4 channel back for now, let me know. The amp is still on its way to you.

I DGAF, i trust you, and know ill get mine later.

You tell US what YOU need. And its all good.

I wont get into the other shit, as the mods will/can.