DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 ur startin to sound like a bitch right now /o-dogg Here we go. You the same dude that talks tough n these forums. I have seen the way you talk shit to these cats on the other forums. I see your sig and so the fuck what. Wrong nigga you trying to scare! I wasn't talking to you first of all. You like jumping into convos and talk aggressive. Stop. Remember I didn't disrespect you first homo DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Chode69 Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 aight....this needs to chill....anymore of this e-thuggin or shit im locking it NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 I'm not going to disrespect Steve's Forum. Sorry Steve, it won't happen again DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 aight....this needs to chill....anymore of this e-thuggin or shit im locking it Damn I was apologizing before you wrote that. You beat me to the punch but like I said it's done DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Torres Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 leave him go pitbull. no need to start shit. he's just telling everyone to stop with the antagonizing. and that's what you're doin. let the guy vent some...damn...
AI James Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 on a serious tip you post on the net be ready for the good and the bad, its funny how people wanna hear the congradulations but the hate comes and they whine
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 leave him go pitbull. no need to start shit. he's just telling everyone to stop with the antagonizing. and that's what you're doin. let the guy vent some...damn... it's not that I want to whine like that dude said. It's just that they borderline harassing me and I rather post it publicly than people saying I was talking shit. I said it here so they can all see it since everyone comes to Steve's forum DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 on a serious tip you post on the net be ready for the good and the bad, its funny how people wanna hear the congradulations but the hate comes and they whine hating I can deal with, I was getting clubbered with it at CA.com. They threw their worst and I ignored it. Remember what my topic is, it's about the comparing. DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
assman Posted March 21, 2008 Report Posted March 21, 2008 Just think the kids talking crap on you and your truck will be the first ones to buy a raffle ticket for the beast.They will be jsut praying that they win something as awesome as the beast.Keep your head up and dont let the trash bother you. Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
DeepHittersMagazine Posted March 21, 2008 Author Report Posted March 21, 2008 Just think the kids talking crap on you and your truck will be the first ones to buy a raffle ticket for the beast.They will be jsut praying that they win something as awesome as the beast.Keep your head up and dont let the trash bother you. Thanks Randy, How's the new build coming? Can't wait to hear the new install. I'm loving your infamous "low notes". I don't think there is anyone out that had your lows DeepHitters Website DeepHitters Facebook DeepHitters Youtube SuperBeast Youtube
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.