hershy314 Posted June 15, 2014 Report Posted June 15, 2014 Over the weekend I went to a local car show here in the Ozarks. Couldn't afford the trip to Slamology, maybe next year. For a small town car show, the turn out was pretty good. If anyone saw the show Search and Restore, the 74 Challenger they did for a guy in St Louis was at the show. Very nice car in person. The Challenger had a nice system in the trunk. Pair of Memphis Audio subs (not sure what size) and a huge Memphis Audio amp. The only thing that I saw that made me shake my head a little was the capacitor,but over all it was a clean install I think. There was only one other car I saw there that a custom sound system. There was a 80 something Malibu that had the rear seat removed and in it's place was 3 subs. 2 Sony Xplod and a old Alpine sub. I couldn't bring myself to take a pic of it. But here are a few pics I took. more to come http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted June 15, 2014 Author Report Posted June 15, 2014 Some of my favorite from the show. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Namosh Posted June 17, 2014 Report Posted June 17, 2014 Some nice American muscle there. My Ram Quad Cab Blow-through
OrionStang Posted June 17, 2014 Report Posted June 17, 2014 Ill take the green Camaro, please. And the last one in the first post, so I can roll it off a cliff LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
hershy314 Posted June 17, 2014 Author Report Posted June 17, 2014 Ill take the green Camaro, please. And the last one in the first post, so I can roll it off a cliff LOL. The guy who built that thing was proud of it. He said it took 9 months to build and 4 and half months to get it registered. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
White Lightning Posted June 17, 2014 Report Posted June 17, 2014 Didn't care for the rat rod, but the rest were VERY cool rides !!! That 1940 Dodge is just bad ass !!! Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
hershy314 Posted June 17, 2014 Author Report Posted June 17, 2014 There was a good turn out at the show. I have a few more photos I could post. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.