How do i lift my rear suspension back up? I know nothing, please help

so many recommendations dont know what to do

what are coilovers anyways? coils? lol

not sure if trolling or serious.

basically a strut and coil with an adjustable spring perch that allows you to adjust the height to your choosing

kontrol-pro-02.jpg

not trolling i dont know a damn thing about suspension. not going to pretend i do lol

so this would replace my strut? and i would still have my coil as is?

it replaces your whole suspension... includes strut mount, spring, and shocks/struts. This would be a more comfortable option to stiffen your suspension. If you want to go a cheaper route, then you could possible look at getting custom spring rate coils to compensate in the rear.

http://www.carid.com/2008-saab-9-3-suspension-systems/

Should at least give you and idea and point ya in the right direction

I just wanna say, the site this link is for, is fucking nice !!!..... browsed the HELL outta it, then book marked it.... I like it ! thank you !

EDIT - also, i think i found what will work for my ass end !!!!

http://www.carid.com/1999-chevy-blazer-suspension-systems/rear-air-adjustable-shocks-17929278.html

Haha I know right... CarID is the shit!!

You could try talking to the people over at bagriders. I don't have any personal experience with them, but I've read about them walking people through installing bags on less "common" vehicles.

http://bagriders.com/modlab/

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

If your not looking to throw that kind of money into a suspension and the next best cheapest route would be custom springs. 200 bucks for rear springs that you can get customized for your liking is a great deal i think. You could drop the Saab about 2 inches and have a very high spring load so the rear of the car would be stiff and wouldnt move. $400 for all four springs to have a ride height and stiffness you want to the T is pretty damn good.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Granite Crystal Metallic Exterior

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

If your not looking to throw that kind of money into a suspension and the next best cheapest route would be custom springs. 200 bucks for rear springs that you can get customized for your liking is a great deal i think. You could drop the Saab about 2 inches and have a very high spring load so the rear of the car would be stiff and wouldnt move. $400 for all four springs to have a ride height and stiffness you want to the T is pretty damn good.

You do know that by stiffening the springs and not addressing the shocks/struts as well, the ride will become very bouncy, right? Getting into ricer territory.

Just lower the front to match, OP.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yeah depends on how he wants the car to feel going down the road. I just put all new custom springs with a really high spring rate and got KYB cop spec shocks all around the car and handles and rides awesome. Rear end was raised up because i have alot of weight in my trunk and can still have 3 adults in the back and does not squat one bit.

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S

Inferno Red Interior

5.7 HEMI AWD

LMI Air Hammer Intake

Corsa exhaust

Custom Tune

Yeah you need to bring that rear end up. Having that much weight isnt really good for stock suspension unless you have a truck or something that can handle that weight. But for a car with that much weight on the rear just wears out other suspension parts and bushings faster .

So upgrading springs and shocks wouldnt be a bad idea... Its general keep up for the vehicle to.

Are you leaning towards a certain option after what people have shown you??

2004 Grand Marquis
AA Mayhem 18
Crescendo 3500d
6.5's AQ Pro Audio
AQ Super Tweets
Image Dynamics 6x9
Soundqubed 125.4
MB Quart 80.4
144.2 db

GONZO

2013 Chrysler 300S