How loud does it have to be?

Pretty decent for 1200 rms man. I wish I could do a 4th order with my t2's

It would be worth it, T2's love a 4th.

Really... hmmm I would love to try it in my tahoe would you be able to help me design a box?

My eyes blurred on two jl15's it only did 143

this, my friends x 12's on 3.5k also blurs my vision slightly.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

So my setup must be just one of a lucky few that can blur vision and all that lol, or I'm just really sensitive, but I've heard 3000 watt setups that couldn't keep up with mine and I just don't get why mine can do that on such little power. I just wondered if there was any association between these events and how many dbs it took to make them happen.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass

Picture1.png.a51bb49318e5269e42f12284828c2bb6.png

My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest

My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw 

Subtle brag post is subtle. Did pwk design your box?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So my setup must be just one of a lucky few that can blur vision and all that lol, or I'm just really sensitive, but I've heard 3000 watt setups that couldn't keep up with mine and I just don't get why mine can do that on such little power. I just wondered if there was any association between these events and how many dbs it took to make them happen.

my suggestion would be to take your lucky setup to an actual show and demo.. Get it on video so we can all see the reactions of everyone once they feel the pressure and vibrating eyeballs of sitting in your setup with such little power. I can assure you if its that impressive the video will not lie.. screw the termlab.. lets gets some folks to sit in there.. i mean shit with 3000 watt setups that cant even keep up with yours, im sure videos would be just epic

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

your set up looks good but most people on here wont think 2 12s on 1k is loud.

as long as your happy with the setup thats all that counts. In hindsight i wish i never heard louder or looked up videos of peoples systems because now its just out of control.. but oh well

if you want to grab a meter and see go for it just be prepared for a depressing result and all the money that comes along with upgrading to chase numbers. Because even people who say i dont care about numbers....care about numbers.

as long as your happy with the setup thats all that counts. In hindsight i wish i never heard louder or looked up videos of peoples systems because now its just out of control.. but oh well

if you want to grab a meter and see go for it just be prepared for a depressing result and all the money that comes along with upgrading to chase numbers. Because even people who say i dont care about numbers....care about numbers.

i dont care about numbers

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i dont care about numbers

by my logic above said statement yields emotion: care

LOL

I think there's is a slight difference though in chasing numbers and just wanting to see what your car does after all the hard work you have out into it. OP call or dm Steve and see if he will let you meter your car, it never hurts to ask. Video tape it as well and hell while your there see if you can get a demo.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire