I know its with in spec for recommended port area but having such a narrow port can create issues with port noise, freq response, and over all loudness of the substage. I just think that you would get better results out of a box that has a less narrow port.

the woodworking looks good and straight though.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I know its with in spec for recommended port area but having such a narrow port can create issues with port noise, freq response, and over all loudness of the substage. I just think that you would get better results out of a box that has a less narrow port.

the woodworking looks good and straight though.

i appreciate the advice if i coulda done it thiker i would have but i havent seen any drawbacks its much louder and cleaner then the previouse box my next box is beng built in the trunk for 4 soundqubed hd310s the port is going to be 1.5625" x 44.5wx30"l tunes me to low 30s with 70in^2 port area would this be to thin as well i wanna get this box perfect it will be my last box everything is fron fireing i have at most 3" of "free" space to work with before things get to close for comfort any pointers? and thanks for the compliment it took a lil over 10 hours to build!

08 mercury milan

4x FOSGATE R1S4

1X RE AUDIO CTX 3200.1

138DB SEALED

141 OTHERWISE

Put the port next to the subs rather than above.

how? the only room for a port is above or below there is no space on the front wall for any vent to go

08 mercury milan

4x FOSGATE R1S4

1X RE AUDIO CTX 3200.1

138DB SEALED

141 OTHERWISE

Like said I would drop a sub.

or you could do 2 12s.

a proper box with less cone area would still sound, perform and get louder then s poorly designed box.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived