vanno79 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I recommend 2 or SKAR Audio DV-12D4 12 Dual 4 Ohm Shallow Mount VD Series Car Subwoofers / Subs 2 of this I have 2 Subwoofer jl audio 12w0v3want to install on a Ford f 150 2009 stxAmp Hifonics Brutus BRZ2100.1D D-Class Mono Block 1 x 700 @ 4 OHMS, 1 x 1400 @ 2 OHMS, 1 x 2100 @ 1 OHMMy space to design a box isTop 4H 22W 52bottom 12
timc31610 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I'm not sure I am qualified to respond to that. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
SlamminBeats Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 ive looked at this post 40 times today and i laugh harder each time. OP are you wanting a box designed?
timc31610 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 ive looked at this post 40 times today and i laugh harder each time. OP are you wanting a box designed? I see you found the other thread, I believe I already answered the question...lol My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 Either you don't know what proof reading is or you have a bad translator app.
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 is he from else where? id cut some slack before going off..... dude may be from over seas....... One of my best friends, i met on here, from the netherlands...... Id kill for him now. So, maybe cut the dude a lil slack ... if he turns out to be full retard, well then...... cut him some slack..lol EDIT - fuck, he put the damn question in the right spot. Faggots from the states cant even get that fucking far........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 That's why I figured it was a translator app. If you don't anything about the language you are translating it could make you sound like a full retard.
Ahmed Johnson Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I think he wants to know between the subs he has listed which will work best for his amp and box space.
Kyblack76 Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 ya.... ill pull someone that has patients.... hold for justin SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
CleanSierra Posted June 24, 2014 Report Posted June 24, 2014 I'd be happy to help, and yes Kyle, I'm assuming it's a language/translation issue. Vanno, I've done a few boxes in regular can trucks before. The best results I have had were by having round ports, pointed at the passenger side B-pillar. I'd be happy to design you a box. You did mention two different subs, and is need clarification about which ones you plan on running in this box. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.