the Hair Tricker (trying to trick with a single 18" in a 6th order)

Don't even bother with the remote. Bass boost is nothing worth using anyway and just complicates bridging the amps, just use an inline volume level like PAC LC-1 or similar RCA level control. And any phone cord that will fit the bridge input will work. The process is pretty simple, set the gains of one amp (ideally with O-scope or DD1), pick your crossover point and do NOT use bass boost. This will be your Master amp. Move onto your second amp. Leave the gain, subsonic and bass boost settings on the second amp all the way down with the LPF all the way up. This will be your Slave amp. Connect the negatives on both amp terminals together. Use the positive on the master amp (the one you set the gains on) as the positive for the speaker, and the positive terminal on the slave amp will be negative to the speaker. I highly advise you to properly set the gains if your thinking about using these amps bridged. An O-scope is a necessity unless you like fireworks. I wish I had my DD1 back then, would have been much easier setting gains.

I'm not proud of it but I used to run the shit out of Audiobahn. As a man of classic tastes the excessive chrome really stood out to me. And it was affordable and surprisingly reliable equipment.Then the new era Eternal and Immortals came out with the crazy flame baskets, after happened it was all flashy garbage.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Don't even bother with the remote. Bass boost is nothing worth using anyway and just complicates bridging the amps, just use an inline volume level like PAC LC-1 or similar RCA level control. And any phone cord that will fit the bridge input will work. The process is pretty simple, set the gains of one amp (ideally with O-scope or DD1), pick your crossover point and do NOT use bass boost. This will be your Master amp. Move onto your second amp. Leave the gain, subsonic and bass boost settings on the second amp all the way down with the LPF all the way up. This will be your Slave amp. Connect the negatives on both amp terminals together. Use the positive on the master amp (the one you set the gains on) as the positive for the speaker, and the positive terminal on the slave amp will be negative to the speaker. I highly advise you to properly set the gains if your thinking about using these amps bridged. An O-scope is a necessity unless you like fireworks. I wish I had my DD1 back then, would have been much easier setting gains.

I'm not proud of it but I used to run the shit out of Audiobahn. As a man of classic tastes the excessive chrome really stood out to me. And it was affordable and surprisingly reliable equipment.Then the new era Eternal and Immortals came out with the crazy flame baskets, after happened it was all flashy garbage.

Awesome detail man thanks. No worries on bad past we all have had our mullet days. lol

The process is pretty simple, set the gains of one amp (ideally with O-scope or DD1), pick your crossover point and do NOT use bass boost. This will be your Master amp. Move onto your second amp. Leave the gain, subsonic and bass boost settings on the second amp all the way down with the LPF all the way up. This will be your Slave amp. Connect the negatives on both amp terminals together. Use the positive on the master amp (the one you set the gains on) as the positive for the speaker, and the positive terminal on the slave amp will be negative to the speaker. I highly advise you to properly set the gains if your thinking about using these amps bridged. An O-scope is a necessity unless you like fireworks. I wish I had my DD1 back then, would have been much easier setting gains.

How does this work when I have four amps?

Archived