Sonic Electronix

Have you ever tapped out before?

haha! you wouldn't sit in a 180 for a few seconds?

i would... i know how incredibly painful it.would be. but if i ever was worthy to have a car in front of Me that Could to one... id beg for a demo!

then again most teams that have them don't play music with them and i really don't want to get burped on!

honestly 2 seconds is all it would take before they were shipping you to the hospital with dismangled organs. No joke. You would never get a demo from a 180+ vehicle as they know how vicious and deadly they could be. Not to mention the 20 mins it would take for them just to get that fucker ready ( I'm mostly talking about Butlers Van)

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

i wouldn't go in.without ear protection (the lil it would help) but id still want to try. I know it would never happen but if i had the Chance i would. on music tho! no car can do a 180 on music.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

the loudest car i ever heard did a 160.x at about 42 hz sealed and i almost tapped out ..im sure i would tap out in a car that does a162 or 163ish at 40hz..that note just chokes you lol

2004 Chevy Trailblazer LT

Walled- 10.5 cubes net tuned 33Hz

2-15 inch AA Team subs D2

Americanbass- 750.1

1 yellowtop under the hood , 4 c&d 88ah batteries in rear

mechman-270

pioneer headunit-4200UB

4 soundqubed supertweeters

phoenix gold 2 channel

back up camera

stinger volt meter

22 years old and still have alot to learn..lets get it

I bailed on a 136 car last year. Kid had a stack of horns on the rear deck so distorted. Sounded like someone screaming in your ear with a cheap bullhorn. Why do people feel the need to do this?

Because, somewhere they heard one of us with proper installed horn loaded drivers and thought that just any old horn would work so they likely went to a local burger king and stole the ordering speaker and put it in their car.

i wouldn't go in.without ear protection (the lil it would help) but id still want to try. I know it would never happen but if i had the Chance i would. on music tho! no car can do a 180 on music.

Haha I don't think you understand. Have you looked through the thread on here discussing whether 180db extreme cars can actually kill people? Read Jeff Rolands post about what happened to him after a bit of testing inside a 170db car...you may reconsider lol

Team NorthWestSPL

Me never! But Dudndodge the look on his face at a show sitting in Ricco jeep was priceless.

I'm not sure whether or not I could last a full 2 minutes on that full tilt or not. 30 second demos ftw lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

ive never bailed. even in 2006 at world finals when i got in that extreme van playing in the high 170's, i stuck with it.

and who in the living fuck do you claim to be

welcome back bish

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

ive never bailed. even in 2006 at world finals when i got in that extreme van playing in the high 170's, i stuck with it.

and who in the living fuck do you claim to be

welcome back bish

lol, thats right. what up bro?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived