Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

250 w sub


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats a good 250 watt sub? im lookin to run two at a 4 ohm load. At that i have bout 500 watts. I dont feel like upgrading my electrical system right now to run more wattage... amp is a dx 1000.1

Posted

If thats a kicker amp. That's 1000rms @ 2ohm and 550 @ 4ohm. So that really opens your options to all sorts of different subs.

truthsayer

Posted

It is that amp, I know it does Im running one 12 right now but want more , I know I can run at 2 ohms but i dont wanna screw with my chargeing system

1000 watts isn't going to screw with your system.

truthsayer

Posted

whats a good 250 watt sub? im lookin to run two at a 4 ohm load. At that i have bout 500 watts. I dont feel like upgrading my electrical system right now to run more wattage... amp is a dx 1000.1

What vehicle are you installing this on?

Posted

You'll be good with that car, it should have something like a 150AMP alternator, in which you'd have to be demanding more than 60-70AMPS continuously to notice any sort of issues, minor as they may be. Had you said something like a 80's or early 90's Honda or something with an 80AMP alternator, then there could have been noticeable to severe issues when really bumping your tunes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...