Need help picking a amp or amps to run my setup

Tuan Do

Ok i need some input on what amp or amps i should run to power my setup now the thing it i dont have much space and i still want to have space in the trunk lol

my car is a 2006 Lexus gs300 AWD with stock nav

im going to be running the stock head unit in to a audison bit one

front stage

focal utopia be no.7 active (got them off ebay for $800 brand new in the case still never used i got lucky lol)

rear stage

focal 165 as (still need to buy)

sub

jl 8w7 (love this sub)

so now im stuck as what i should use for a amp or amps i was looking at the audison av 5.1k with the bit in so its linked to the bit one by cat5 but i dont think it can power my utopia be so i can get full sound out of them

again i dont have much space so any input would be great

Thanks

Okay, off topic, pictures of the amazing speakers?

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

Welcome to SMD ...

Pics of your car and what you have now would help ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

there is nothing really to show the car is bone stock we just got the car almost a week and half ago but here is the car

2006gs300awd_zps91b4e761.jpg

as for the focal utopia be i got mine for $800 because i was the last guy to bid on them when there was 35sec left on the auction the guy was from Greece with shipping and all the other crap we have to pay in Canada like Canada border services agency (Custom's) to get stuff shipped to us it ended up costing me just under $1200 there not here yet so i hope it is what i won on ebay the user was new and only made 2 sale's so we will see it was all payed for by paypal so im covered

here is a pic of what they look like

carhifi_163.JPG

and now can we please stay on topic so i can get the right amp or amps to run my setup

If they're real (really hoping they are : :):) then I'm super jealous of that beryllium.

Edit: sorry back on topic I would suggest either of these for sale on here.

Mosconi AS300.2

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178456-fs-bnib-mosconi-as3002-2/?hl=%20mosconi

Or Linear power LP2150

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186783-lnib-linear-power-lp2150-white-875-shipped/

b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Krakin's Home Dipole Project

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370

Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist?

I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself

but what has drawn your attention

in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums

An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space

Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears,

thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.

and now can we please stay on topic so i can get the right amp or amps to run my setup

If you will be patient and give us the information we need, We can research and give you the information you need.

Is there a link to find specs on this component set to see if it requires a 2 channel amplifier or a 4 channel amplifier ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

here are the spec on the focal utopia be no.7 active

• Amplification type
    passive
  • Driver configuration
    3-way
  • Woofer size (inches)
    6.5" m, 3" m
  • Nominal (RMS) output power
    100 Watt
  • Max (RMS) output power
    200 Watt
  • Response bandwidth
    55 - 40000 Hz
  • Input impedance
    4 Ohm
  • Sensitivity
    89 dB
  • Magnet type
    neodymium
  • Connectivity
    wired
  • Detachable Grilles
    Yes
my rear will be focal 165 as
tweeter TN44 chassis 20% Fiberglass filled ABS max power 120W nominal power 60W sensitivity 92 dB frequency response 60 Hz – 20 kHz
here are the specs on the jl 8w7
Continuous Power Handling (RMS) 500 W Recommended RMS Amplifier Power 200- 500 W Nominal Impedance (Znom) 3 Ω

now what i want and need is a single 5ch amp or 2 small amps that car run what i have as i need the space in my trunk as i have a air ride setup going in too and i still want some trunk space

If they're real (really hoping they are : :):) then I'm super jealous of that beryllium.

Edit: sorry back on topic I would suggest either of these for sale on here.

Mosconi AS300.2

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/178456-fs-bnib-mosconi-as3002-2/?hl=%20mosconi

Or Linear power LP2150

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186783-lnib-linear-power-lp2150-white-875-shipped/

i wish but i dont have the space to place them in my trunk

Archived